Global HR Communications Manager
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
Here’s where you come in:
As the Global HR Communications Manager, you will develop and implement readiness change and communications strategies to support Human Resources (People & Culture) initiatives, projects and operations that impact World Vision and its work around the world.
In consultation with senior People & Culture (P&C) leadership, you will advise on continuous improvements to be made to P&C communications methods, influence P&C leaders to take new/different directions in communications content and style, and develop new/refreshed methods as needed; lead the P&C intranet (SharePoint Online) content planning, development and site lead administration.
This role will be responsible for providing communications planning, advice, writing and editing, and P&C branding advice as needed for P&C clients. This will ensure client needs are met and client communications are aligned with overall P&C strategy and communications objectives, Global Communications standards, and World Vision’s strategy.
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or a related client-services field, or equivalent work experience.
- 8 years working in communications or related field, preferable in a global and multi-cultural environment, 3-5 years ideally focusing on HR communications.
- 3-5 years of people management experience.
- Experience in communicating an HRIS implementation transition (e.g., Workday)
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 5-10% of the time.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online. We will be accepting applications until the right candidate is found.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.