Applied Business English Language Training Consultant
Section A- Background of the project:
The International Rescue Committee and Syria Country Program, are aiming to strengthen the capacities of employees operating in hubs including inside Syria and of Turkey offices in their use of business English language, “Reading, Writing and Conversations”, enabling them to conduct meetings and respond to projects requirements effectively, including proper, accurate and professional communications.
Section B- Scope of Work
- Develop and conduct 240 placement tests for employees to evaluate levels of participants and accordingly assign employees to the proper learning Cohort.
- Develop Pre-Post session’s examinations and report on the 8 cohorts, to measure the difference in knowledge and skills acquired by learners, and provide future recommendations to sustain learning.
- Submit material to be delivered, tailored to cover “Read, written and conversational aspects of the business English language”, mandating examples tailored for IRC programs and supporting departments.
- Develop tailored home-work and assignments, ensuring learning take place post the virtual session.
- Implementation of interactive virtual sessions utilizing teams applications, including break-rooms, videos, polls and live discussions.
- Report on deliverables bi-weekly, including attendance, “On-track and off-track learners”, performance enhancement and results, photos of training, and recommendations to enhance results.
Section C- Deliverables:
- Plan and Implement 8 cohorts according to learners’ level within working hours, between August 15th and January 30th 2022.
- Plan and Implement 8 cohorts, each cohort is composed of 10 virtual sessions, and each session is composed of 3 training hours,
- Provide bi-weekly reporting, indicating status of learners, (on-track and off-track) learners per co-hort.
- Implement Pre-Post Assessment and report for the 2 cohorts every month, indicating learning results, in regards to knowledge and skills.
- Develop final report with consolidated results of the 8 cohorts, indicating knowledge and skills attained, per level, and future recommendations.
- 240 certificates issued for learners “Digitally Signed certificates”, from a reputed organization.