Supply Chain Officer
The ICRC Regional Delegation in Budapest is announcing a vacant full-time position of “Supply Chain Officer” based in Budapest. This is a junior position to support the Supply Chain Coordinator and the wider Budapest Regional Delegation on supply chain matters.
Please note that this is a national position and Hungarians will be processed with priority. If interested, send your CV in English to email@example.com with the email subject line indicating “Supply Chain Officer Budapest”.
· Processes and fulfils clients’ orders according to the ICRC’s logistical and financial procedures and pre-established fulfilment guidelines.
· Records and files documents pertaining to the ordering process; registers and forwards claims and comments from service requesters.
· Be responsible for all the documentation related to the warehouse.
· Sends all the documents to the Import-Export team on time in order to prepare the convoy for deliveries.
· Follows up with ICRC Logistic and Health team regarding the deliveries to health facilities.
· Updates logistics dashboards and provides statistics.
· Contributes to supply chain support for an assigned geographic area or specific group of products.
The position holder will also be tasked to keep service requesters regularly informed of the progress of their requests. He/She might be asked to work with external partners as well.
· University degree or technical degree
· Fluent Hungarian AND English
· Good knowledge on MS Office especially Excel; previous working experience with ERP software/systems will be a strong asset
· Minimum 1-2 years of previous working experience in a similar field
· Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
What we offer:
· Rewarding diverse work in a humanitarian and multicultural environment
· An on-boarding orientation course and other opportunities for further in-house training
· Competitive compensation & benefits package including medical insurance and contribution to a pension fund
· 22 days of annual leaves
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The ICRC values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive working environment.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: