Regional HR Adviser CEERO
NRC is looking for a resilient and adaptive senior leader, with excellent people skills to the Central and Eastern Europe Regional Office as a Regional HR Advisor. If you are someone who has a passion for being in the forefront of emergency response, in an unstructured and challenging context, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Do
- HR strategic and technical advice provision to Country Offices.
- Compliance and quality assurance monitoring and support.
- Recruitment activities (including advising on grades and job descriptions).
- Compensation and benefits initiatives (payroll administration, periodic salary and benefits reviews, etc.).
- Performance management (work development plans and performance discussions).
- Learning and development (training initiatives and plans).
- Staff mobility coordination.
What You Will Bring
- Senior-level HR Manager/Adviser experience.
- Start-up operations exposure.
- Central and Eastern Europe contextual knowledge.
- English fluency, both written and verbal.
- Central and Eastern European languages knowledge.
What Makes This Position Attractive?
- NRC is scaling up its efforts inside Ukraine and in neighbouring countries to provide aid to tens of thousands people forced to flee, and has launched a humanitarian response plan for the next six months to support 800,000 people inside Ukraine and neighbouring countries.
- This is an opportunity to work with NRC’s newly established Central and Eastern Europe Regional Office (CEERO) based out of Waraw, Poland.
- It is a chance to contribute toward a centralised structure in proximity to the crisis and provide a coordinated support and management to the operations.
What We Offer
- Warsaw, Poland duty station.
- 12-month contract duration - subject to renewal.
- 20% travel, approximately.
- Grade 9 in NRC’s Salary Scale. NRC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- We think outside the box, encourage ideas, and give responsibility to all employees at all levels. You will have many opportunities to be heard and take the initiative.
Key Information - Please Take Note When Applying
- We highly encourage you to learn more about the role: please review the full Job Description here.
- Apply by completing all the system-required fields of your experience, employment history, and education in your application.
- Ensure to attach your latest CV.
- Submit your application and CV in English.
- When creating your profile, include your full name as per your passport.
- To apply as an internal candidate, click on the suitcase icon “I am an employee” on the top right of the page to be redirected to NRC’s internal career site.
- Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. NRC is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you’re excited about this role and you meet most, but not all the requirements, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- Applications that do not meet the minimum standards in terms of experience or qualifications will generally not be considered.
- Unsolicited applications not related to this specific job advertisement will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We receive many applicants for each vacant position. Unfortunately, we do not have the resources to give detailed feedback to applicants who have not been shortlisted.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply early.
- For any queries, please email us at [email protected] with “Regional HR Advisor CEERO” as the subject line.