Re-advertised-Programme Assistant (Community Feedback Mechanism-CFM Operator) SC5, Chisinau, Moldova
Republic of Moldova
WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles.
Selection of staff is made on a competitive basis, and we are committed to promoting diversity and gender balance.
Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
Current opening is based in Chisinau, Moldova. This VA may be used as a roster to fill in similar positions in Moldova.
The United Nations World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide. The mission of WFP is to help the world achieve Zero Hunger in our lifetime. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
Female applicants and qualified applicants are especially encouraged to apply to this position. WFP has zero tolerance for discrimination and does not discriminate on the basis gender, ethnicity, religion, political affialiation, or sexual orientation.
BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE OF THE ASSIGNMENT:
The World Food Programme (WFP) is the world's largest humanitarian agency, working towards achieving a world with zero hunger. Since the beginning of the Ukraine refugee crisis in February 2022, WFP set up operations in Moldova to assist in the refugee response. To respond to the deepening vulnerabilities of the crisis-affected populations and to strengthen the government shock-responsive capacity, WFP has drafted a Transitional Interim Country Strategic Plan (T-ICSP), which outlines the activities in the country for the next year (September 2022 – August 2023). Under the overall guidance and supervision of the CFM Manager and to support the implementation of a functional CFM, the CFM Operator is responsible for information sharing, data capturing, case referral and closing the feedback loop in line with SOPs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (not all-inclusive, nor exhaustive):
- Receive information requests, complaints and feedback, logging, referring and closing the case and consent status appropriately, accurately and in a timely manner into the CFM customer relationship management (CRM) tool as per the consent provided by the CFM User and in line with SOPs.
- Conduct surveys, if requested.
- Refer cases to the relevant focal point as per the SOP. This includes following procedures for handling sensitive cases, and allegations of sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA) and fraud in a timely manner.
- Apply training and performance management guidance. Provide support to peers as required.
- Apply WFP’s Guide to Personal Data Protection and Privacy (PDPP) to all aspects of the data flow process, in all interactions with the CFM User, and reporting any breaches of the PDPP.
- Maintain a professional standard at all times, especially during difficult or stressful interactions with CFM Users and colleagues.
- Pro-actively identify and report to the CFM Manager areas for improvement of the CFM, including but not limited to the accuracy and quality of information being shared with the CFM User, technical issues with the CRM, improvements to the data intake form, procedures on how to handle difficult CFM Users.
- Be aware of challenges and sensitive to pay due attention to the needs of the affected populations with special focus on persons with disabilities, women, children and elderly.
- Support visibility efforts to raise awareness of the CFM among affected populations, WFP employees and humanitarian actors – this may involve field visits and/or representation at meetings, among other activities.
- Pro-actively seek guidance from the CFM Manager as required.
- Perform other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in client/customer services functions including previous experience with an international organization. Work experience with a UN or other International Organization’s call centre would be an asset.
Knowledge & Skills:
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Type of Contract: SC5
Duty Station (City, Country): Chisinau, Moldova.
Duration: 12 months.
Application deadline: 30 Sep 2022