Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Afghanistan Kandahar
Purpose of the Job:
The role of the M&E Coordinator is to establish and implement systems to promote evidence-based decision-making, Program and project performance, and internal management. The M&E Coordinator will contribute to quality programming through supporting access to and use of relevant and timely information on Program scale, relevance, and effectiveness. Within this context, the M&E Coordinator will provide technical support to staff and build capacity in the mission by identifying and supporting the implementation of effective, cost efficient and meaningful M&E systems.
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Support and contribute to the development and implementation of M&E systems, including M&E SOPs, guidance and tools.
- Participate in Program design s, including theory of change, macro log frame, proposals, log frames and budgeting for M&E.
- Support Program staff in planning for and executing M&E, including, data collection methodology and tools and data management, analysis and use.
- Support the implementation, dissemination and use of data in Program development, adjustment or review.
- Contribute to organizational learning through supporting specific analysis, lessons learned and reports.
- Capacity building and training of Program and M&E support staff on M&E technical and conceptual areas.
- Supervise and mentor M&E support staff in executing M&E plans.
- Collaboration with Program staff to identify and plan for M&E needs.
- Ensure NRC mandatory indications in project proposals
- Ensure M&E matrix development and communication
- Responsible for outcome monitoring including data entry in GORS
- Responsible to set up a functional CFM and supervise its application during program implementation
- Needs Assessments: Support design and provide technical support to program staff for needs assessments.