Human Resources & Administration Officer (National Position)
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises, helping to restore health, safety, education, economic wellbeing, and power to people devastated by conflict and disaster. Founded in 1933 at the call of Albert Einstein, the IRC is at work in over 40 countries and 26 U.S. cities helping people to survive, reclaim control of their future and strengthen their communities. The IRC has been operating in Thailand since 1975 and currently provides assistance to displaced persons in Tak, Kanchanaburi, Ratchaburi and Mae Hong Son provinces
Maintain Human Resources and Administrative functions by executing for overall human resource duties, employee relations and operate day-to-day office and administration requirements including communication of travelling booking, accommodation, and mailing. The Human Resources/Administration Officer also works to ensure HR responsibilities, staffing, timesheet, benefit and HR related in both Chatpawai and Sangklaburi office.
Human Resources - Staff benefits / timesheet
• Manage leave request and timesheet by collecting and reviewing all complete leave request and timesheets on monthly basis and submit to BKK HR department by 15th of each month.
• Work closely with Field Coordinator to assure and be aware of National policies and insurance for staff.
• Collect staff medical claim and organize to submit to HR BKK.
• Facilitate annual Health Checkup for staff
• Be the focal point on the Performance Management System process for field staff twice yearly, following-up with supervisors for employee performance evaluations, providing copies of results to HR BKK
• Assist Hiring Manager and recruiter on effective recruitment of national staff including advertising local job, scheduling interviews, interviews, paperwork preparation.
• Manage new hiring packed document and collect document as per check list by coordinating with BKK HR.
• Setup IT email account for new staff and terminate IT account for leaving staff.
• Organize and schedule field site staff orientations for all new staff and conduct related orientation.
• Follow up probation period and notify deadline and confirm to supervisor in advance.
• Work closely and update with BKK HR to provide renewal contract for staff in the field.
• Manage employee change of status paperwork and exit processes; ensure receiving of all documents, IRC assets, hand over notes, ensure that relevant parties and BKK HR are informed.
• Update number of Camp Based Assistant to HR BKK on monthly basis.
• Conduct Anti-Terrorism Compliance check and keep the result record in Camp Based Assistant files
• Prepare the Letter of Understanding (LOU) for Camp Based Assistant
Workday system and Human Resource information System
• Establish workday information system in Chatpawai and Sangklaburi site by coordinate with HR Thailand team.
• Manage workday module included Create Position, Hire, Change Job, Termination, record time off, Staff Personnel data change, Leave of absence, visa information and other related HR function in Workday.
• Real time update and maintain accuracy of HR information in workday system.
• Assist hiring manager to view candidate applications on Cornerstone recruitment system
Document control / filing / recording
• Prepare, update and ensure the accuracy of employee personnel files and related HR files.
• Check that documents are in order in terms of document title, document no., revision no., description and progress status.
• Keep HR information private and confidential at all times.
• Represent IRC positively and professionally in both internal and external relations and situations
• Keep records for in-house training conducted in field and update with BKK HR on monthly basis.
• Keep the Letter of Understanding (LOU) for Camp Based Assistant and relevant IRC code of conduct in Camp Based Assistant files
Camp pass, Visa and Work permit - Chat Pa Wai office
• Prepare camp pass applications for staff, visitor, donor and other individual who plan to work and visit Tham Hin refugee camps and local camp pass applications for material entering Tham Hin refugee camp.
• Prepare annual camp pass applications for staff based in Chat Pa Wai and submit to HR Bangkok
• Prepare documents related to visa, work permit extension and keep tracking of visa, work permit expiry date for staff and dependents
• Escort staff and dependents to do visa at immigration and work permit at Labor department
• Provide guidance and update any change on Thai visa and work permit information to staff.
• Build close relationships with related Thai authorities; Immigration office, Ministry of Labor and Ratchaburi district office.
• Maintain and update lease agreement and contract IRC staff’s house and office.
• Ensure CPW office security management effectively
• Prepare payment requests all communications office telephone, mobile, internet including hotel, office rents, utilities and others.
• Conduct booking of domestic air and bus tickets for all Chatpawai staff, other field office staff and IRC visitors as requested
• Arrange hotel, domestic and international flight reservations for IRC staff and visitors in Ratchaburi location.
• Keep tracking for hotel booking & invoice for staffs & visitors for prepare in advance for payment process.
• Conduct proper arrangement of post and shipping of items to Bangkok and to other field sites as needed.
• Ordering of Chatpawai Office Stationary is well organized.
• Update information board on a timely manner.
• Document and register letter in and out
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Filed Coordinator
Position directly supervises: Cleaner
Indirect Reporting: Human Resources Manager, Bangkok Other
Internal and/or external contacts:
Internal: HR Bangkok, HR focal points in other field offices, Chatpawai and Sangklaburi staff
External: Thai authorities; Immigration office, Labor department, Ratchaburi district office, related vendors.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: