Traineeship Opportunity in Marketing
- Type of traineeship: Traineeship Opportunity in Marketing
- Location: Brussels
- Directorate/Service: DG/COM - Corporate Communications
- Publication date: 31/10/2022
- Closing date: 30/11/2022
Within the Office of the Director General , the Agency’s Corporate Communications team oversees a wide range of communication activities, from social media to website, intranet, stakeholder relations, press and publications, and visual identity & brand.
PURPOSE OF THE TRAINEESHIP
This role offers a great opportunity for recent graduates keen to gain their first professional experience in the field of marketing, stakeholder relations and information management.
What you can expect:
- Real-life tasks and responsibilities that will enable you to grow professionally;
- A perfect chance to apply and improve your knowledge and skills, with regular feedback from your mentor;
- An opportunity to build your professional network;
- An international environment where everybody is different and valued, in a highly diverse and enthusiastic team.
MAIN LEARNING OBJECTIVES & TASKS
Concretely, you will be:
- Maintaining the stakeholder database & providing input, update and quality control;
- Using the mailing tool to create campaigns and target emails to our stakeholders;
- Exploring and using the marketing functionalities and possibilities of our tool;
- Training and supporting tool users;
- Facilitating further tool deployment.
12 months. Ideally starting on 01/01/2023.
- Already holding or about to obtain a Bachelor degree in Information Management, Marketing, Communications, or a related area;
- Knowledge of or interest in Customer Relationship Management and Marketing tools, e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- An independent, proactive approach;
- Good communicative and organisational skills;
- Experience or knowledge in the use of standard Office applications;
- Dynamic and flexible attitude, and a high motivation to learn and develop;
The working languages of the Agency are English and French. For this particular post, candidates must have an excellent command of English and a working knowledge of French. The knowledge of an additional language would be an advantage.
- Applications will be accepted from nationals of ECAC Member States only.
- This opportunity falls under the Traineeship Programme Regulations.
- A flat-rate allowance of €900 per month as a contribution towards living expenses will be granted.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses to take up appointment and leave may be covered by means of a lump sum.
- EUROCONTROL is committed to non-discrimination and equal opportunities. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, age, disability, race, colour, ethnic or social origin, religion or belief, marital or parental status and sexual orientation.
In the event of equal merit, preference may be given to the applicant from to the under-represented diversity characteristics.
- Only the candidates who will be invited for an interview/test will be informed of the outcome of the selection.