Human Resources Assistant (G5)
Under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Officer and overall supervision of the Chief of Fund Administration Unit, the Human Resources Assistant is responsible for assistance in recruitment, learning and development, and other administrative procedures concerning human resources management in the Programme Office in Bishkek.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Under the overall supervision of the Human Resources Officer, the successful candidate will be tasked with the following duties:
- Coordinates the recruitment activities in line with the OSCE recruitment regulations;
- Reviews the job descriptions and terms of reference provided by the Programme Departments;
- Prepares job vacancy notices, and coordinates the roster of consultants;
- Coordinates onboarding activities for new employees;
- Administrates updates in the recruitment software and maintains files;
- Ensures timely and accurate personnel actions for appointments, extensions of contracts, and separation of mission members;
- Assists in planning and implementation of learning and development activities;
- When required, conducting briefings on personnel related matters;
- Maintains personnel and related HR files;
- Assists mission members in timely application of performance management procedures;
- Performs other tasks as required.
For more detailed information on the structure and work of the OSCE Programme Office in Bishkek, please see: https://www.osce.org/programme-office-in-bishkek
- Completed secondary education, desirably supplemented by any training in HR;
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in HR/recruitment or administrative functions. A first-level university degree will be considered as a substitute for one year of working experience, and an advanced university degree for two years of working experience;
- Experience using HR software programs for recruitment and/or personnel administration is desirable;
- Experience using Kanban board software programs for project/task management is desirable;
- Professional fluency in English and Russian with good communication (both oral and written) skills;
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, and an ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities;
- Ability and willingness to work as a member of team, with people of different cultural, and religious backgrounds, different gender, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
- Computer literate with practical experience using Microsoft applications.
Monthly remuneration, subject to social security deductions is 899.66 Euro/month. Social benefits will include Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe participation in the Cigna medical insurance scheme and the OSCE Provident Fund.
Appointments are normally made at step 1 of the applicable OSCE salary scale. At the discretion of the appointing authority a higher step may be approved up to a maximum of step 3 subject to specific conditions.
If you wish to apply for this position, please use the OSCE's online application link found under https://vacancies.osce.org/.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise/re-post the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, to offer an appointment at a lower grade or to offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration.
Only those candidates who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.
Please note that vacancies in the OSCE are open for competition only amongst nationals of participating States, please see https://www.osce.org/participating-states.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the Organization.
Candidates should be aware that OSCE officials shall conduct themselves at all times in a manner befitting the status of an international civil servant. This includes avoiding any action which may adversely reflect on the integrity, independence and impartiality of their position and function as officials of the OSCE. The OSCE is committed to applying the highest ethical standards in carrying out its mandate. For more information on the values set out in OSCE Competency Model, please see https://jobs.osce.org/resources/document/our-competency-model.
Please note that for this position the OSCE does not reimburse expenses such as travel in connection with interviews, tests, visas and relocation.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: