Learning and Evidence Program Assistant
The IRC’s Resettlement, Asylum, & Integration (RAI) department works to create
opportunities for refugees and other vulnerable migrants to survive and thrive in the U.S. and Europe through a diverse portfolio of programs aimed at five core outcomes: Health, Safety, Economic
Wellbeing, Education and Power. The Research and Strategic Projects Officer will be part of the
Research, Analysis and Learning (RAL) team and will play a critical role in delivering on IRC’s Strategy 100 focused on IMPACT: Raising Program Quality. The Learning and Evidence Program Assistant will support the development of materials for training and learning opportunities to strengthen Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) capacity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct a review of existing MEL learning and training resources to identify updates to ensure
resources are GEDI informed and client-centered.
• Support the development and dissemination of MEL learning and training products.
• Update MEL library of resources, as needed.
• Develop a calendar of professional development opportunities related to MEL, evidence-based
project design, program evaluation, and other related topics.
• Other duties as assigned
Education: Student of UGA International Affairs (Preferred)
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience strongly preferred.
Demonstrated Skills & Competencies:
• Experience and/or coursework in research, project design, MEL, data collection preferred
• Experience developing learning and training /educational products preferred
• Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office programs
• Commitment to GEDI (Gender, Equality, Diversity & Inclusion) principles
• Experience with design preferred (ex. Canva, Indesign)
• Excellent written and communication skills and attention to detail
• Position will be home-based/remote.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Please contact us to request accommodation.