Quality, Learning & Performance (QLP) Coordinator - Fiji
Quality, Learning & Performance (QLP) Coordinator, Fiji - Pacific Labour Facility
****About Palladium - Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world's most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people's lives.
The Pacific Labour Facility (PLF) facilitates seasonal and longer-term work opportunities for Pacific workers in Australia. It connects Australian employers with Pacific workers under the newly introduced Pacific Australia Labour Mobility (PALM) scheme which combines the existing Pacific Labour Scheme (PLS) and Seasonal Worker Programme (SWP).
The Quality, Learning and Performance (QLP) Coordinator will support the National Employment Centre (NEC) within the Government to collect and use their own data on labour mobility. The role will also help to implement the Pacific Labour Facility Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Framework, coordinate with research partners, and promote Gender Equality, Diversity and Social Inclusion (GEDSI) objectives. The QLP Coordinator will work closely with the Pacific Labour Facility Engagement Manager (EM), the Program Manager and the NEC management. The role will be supervised by the Quality, Learning and Performance Manager.
Duties: Under the direction of the QLP Manager, the QLP Coordinator will support the work of the Quality, Learning and Performance (QLP) Unit within the PLF and the NEC, the Local Sending Unit (LSU) within the Ministry of Employment, Productivity, and Industrial Relations (MEPIR). They will:
- Implement the National Employment Centre Monitoring and Evaluation Framework and build the abilities of staff responsible for monitoring and evaluation to aid its implementation
- Identify information/data gaps in the NEC data collection and work with the NEC and other stakeholders to develop strategies to address gaps
- Design appropriate data collection methods and engage in data collection activities for the NEC and PLF
- Identify training and support needs at the NEC and provide training as required
- Assist with the storage and uptake of the NEC’s own data, including working with the NEC to improve data quality and in-country databases
- Facilitate QLP data collection amongst the NEC and beyond, as well as inform QLP on in-country information gaps, needs and use
- Identify key M&E/research/GEDSI/reintegration opportunities in-country, especially related to critical information needs
- Assist in-country QLP-led activities, including GEDSI analyses; M&E activities; research (both internal and external) and reintegration
- Share with QLP/PLF key documents and information that are being generated in-country or by other donors
- Disseminate and promote the uptake of monitoring and evaluation and research amongst the NEC in their planning and management.
- Collaborate with the IRD Coordinator and support IRD related activities
Candidates must have current unrestricted work rights or be eligible to apply for a valid visa for Fiji. Position is classified as a Locally Engaged Staff. Fiji Nationals and permanent residents are encouraged to apply.
Applications close on 30 November 2022.
The successful candidate will be offered an initial contract to 30 June 2023.
To apply visit https://thepalladiumgroup.com/careers
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: