This role was posted on November 10, 2022 and is open until November 16, 2022. Please note that we will review applications on a rolling basis and prioritize those received within the first few days of posting.
As of March 1, 2022, Last Mile Health is requiring staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 wherever legally allowable and adhere to COVID-19 vaccination requirements to perform core work activities in all locations. To learn more, review ourpolicy.
At Last Mile Health (LMH), we are all in this together. Do you have demonstrated experience conducting full life-cycle recruitment including sourcing, and screening candidates for diverse positions? If so, you might be the right candidate to join our Talent Acquisition team as Recruitment Consultant.
Reporting to the Director, Talent Acquisition, the Recruitment Consultant will provide talent acquisition and recruitment operations support to the talent acquisition team to fill key openings at Last Mile Health.
The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for researching on sourcing strategies to attract strong diverse candidates for key openings, reviewing applications, coordinating recruitment process, and reference checks.
An ideal candidate for this role will have relevant experience using an Applicant Tracking System, recruiting and staffing strategies to attract strong diverse candidates and equity-centered in their approach to recruitment processes.
This position is only open to candidates who are located in Accra, Ghana. This is a hybrid role.
- Commitment – 5 months at 20 hours per week
- Start date - December 1, 2022
- Location – Accra, Ghana
- Remuneration - $1,200.00 USD per month
What You'll Do
- Work in partnership with the talent acquisition team, and stakeholders, to identify relevant recruitment/sourcing platforms to attract strong diverse candidates for key roles.
- Research on relevant job boards, platforms, and networks to build strong talent pipelines.
- Monitor data and report on key data to gauge the effectiveness of recruitment platforms used for selected positions.
- Assist with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Consults with hiring managers to understand the requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for selected positions.
- Work with hiring teams to identify appropriate candidates and assess their qualifications and experience through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Liaise and provide support to hiring managers on the recruitment process to ensure successful completion within timelines.
- Conduct reference checks for candidates, verifying experience and backgrounds.
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of candidate information and records.
- Effectively use the applicant tracking system to facilitate the recruitment process.
- Provide other related recruitment support on select positions.
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (HR, Business Administration, etc.) or its equivalent.
- Relevant experience in talent acquisition/recruitment in the nonprofit, philanthropic, or corporate talent acquisition space.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods, best practices, as well as applicable policies and local employment laws and regulations.
- Proficient in the use of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Experience in collaborating with hiring managers.
You’ll Impress Us If
- Experience embedding values of diversity, equity and inclusion in hiring processes.
- Experience with Jazz HR applicant tracking system.
About Last Mile Health
Last Mile Health partners with governments to design, scale, strengthen, and sustain high-quality community health systems, which empower teams of community and frontline health workers to bring life-saving primary healthcare to the world’s most remote communities. LMH is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. For more information, visitwww.lastmilehealth.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: