Treasury Officer - Operations & Services
Treasury Officer – Operations & Services
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 105 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized up to USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Working with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
AIIB's Office of the Treasurer (TRE) is responsible for funding Bank operations, managing capital and debt-funded liquidity, and offering financing solutions to its loan beneficiaries.
The primary responsibility of the Treasury Officer — Operations & Services is to ensure that there is an efficient process for Treasury's post-trading functions (confirmations, settlement, reconciliation, cash flow forecast). Additionally, the Officer will represent the team in various system or instrument implementation projects and working groups, as well as liaise with outsourced service providers.
The Treasury Officer – Operations & Services reports to the Head of Treasury Operations & Services and will work closely with other Treasury staff members.
- Ensure completeness and correctness of trade booking in the Trading and Treasury systems,
- Ensure correct and timely settlement of Treasury transactions (securities, fixed income, derivatives) and investments (loans),
- Be a key contributor in the implementation of various Treasury systems and instruments,
- Perform daily cash and securities reconciliations,
- Control correctness of daily SWIFT traffic (sent and received),
- Monitor the correctness and completeness of work performed by the outsourced middle and back office service providers,
- Execute corporate payments of the Bank (vendors and staff) and ensure sanctions screening for these payments,
- Act as focal point for internal and external audit queries and provide required reports, data and information
- Process monthly invoices for outsourced services,
- Ensure proper administration of the paid-in capital of the Bank,
- Contribute proactively to the improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of the Treasury function by leveraging technology, driving automation, and defining best-in-class processes and procedures.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant professional experience in a leading international bank, preferably a multilateral development bank or international organization.
- Experience with SWIFT, Cash Management Systems and Bloomberg AIM or any similar Treasury Management Systems.
- Experience with cash correspondent models and custodians.
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to clients' queries, requests, and needs.
- Demonstrated ability to identify key strategic issues, opportunities, risks and solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, prioritize effectively and adhere to deadlines while always paying attention to detail.
- Strong teamwork ethic and collaborative skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in business administration or finance. Possession of relevant professional certifications would be an advantage.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
Join us and help create a prosperous and sustainable Asia while growing your career in a diverse and innovative environment.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: