Office Admin Assistant Norway
Norway | Oslo
Duty station: Head Office in Oslo, Norway.
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organisation’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
NRC’s ambition is to be a great organisation to work for. To achieve this we aim to provide high quality office premises, administrative support and services at the Head Office in Oslo.
2. Role and responsibilities
The following is a brief description of the role:
- Responsible for the operation/attendance of the reception and switchboard
- Responsible for administration of taxi cards, and facility services for the canteen, including keeping standard operational procedures updated and available
- Provide office support services, such as visa applications, HO staffs contact information
- Participate in booking of hotels, seminars, tickets etc. as required
- Responsible for sending and delivering mail
- Administration of access card and registration of guests
- Support with updating Next of Kin list
- Participate in the general running of the head office premises. Including, but not limited to, maintenance of coffee machines, post delivery and pick up, waste disposal, preparations for meetings and handling of office supplies
- Other task assigned by the Office manager
- Follow up that the HO premises function at the best for staff and guests
3. What We Are Looking For
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience
- Professional knowledge of service and secretarial tasks
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in Norwegian and English, both written and verbal
Find more details about the role HERE with the Job Description (JD) of the position
4. What We Offer
- Type of contract: Permanent
- Salary/benefits: According to NRC salary scale, terms and conditions
- Duty station: Head Office in Oslo, Norway
- Travel: No
Internal candidates are encouraged to apply but we are also open to external applicants who can show a commitment to NRC and being part of a challenging, but important mission to make a difference.
NRC might review applications before the adverted deadline, therefore interested candidates are encouraged to apply early.