Local Intern - Social Media
Please note that the vacancy is open for Kazakhstan nationals and permanent residents of Kazakhstan only.
Please note, the OSCE is not in a position to provide financial assistance to selected intern
Within the framework of the OSCE Internship Programme, the OSCE Programme Office in Astana is accepting applications for internships for a period of March – May 2023.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The intern will support the Office’s activities in the Office of the Head of Mission, and in particular, support its visibility efforts inter alia on social media.
The intern will manage social media content, which includes planning, creating, posting, and sharing content (original text, images, video, Stories, Reels).The intern will have the opportunity to develop his/her professional skills and gain practical work experience in an international environment.
The internship does not constitute a commitment to future employment with the OSCE.
- You should be under the age of 30;
- You should be in your final year of higher education at graduate or postgraduate level or within two years after graduation by the deadline of the vacancy;
- Studies in journalism, communications, PR, and related fields are desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media best practices;
- Strong writing and communication skills in Russian, Kazakh, and English languages.
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, and an ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities;
- Ability and willingness to work as a member of team, with people of different cultural, and religious backgrounds, different gender, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
Work schedule: part-time. Partially freelance / in-office.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply for this internship opportunity, please use the OSCE's online application link found under https://vacancies.osce.org/. Please mention in the cover letter:
- The degree/discipline you are currently pursuing or have earned;
- Graduation date;
- List the programmes / applications in which you have proficiency;
- Explain why you are the best candidate for the internship.
Only those candidates who are selected to participate in the subsequent stages of recruitment will be contacted.
The OSCE retains the discretion to re-advertise/re-post the vacancy, to cancel the recruitment, or offer an internship with modified terms of reference or a different duration.
The OSCE is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply to become a part of the Organization.
Candidates should be aware that OSCE officials shall conduct themselves at all times in a manner befitting the status of an international civil servant. This includes avoiding any action which may adversely reflect on the integrity, independence and impartiality of their position and function as officials of the OSCE. The OSCE is committed to applying the highest ethical standards in carrying out its mandate. For more information on the values set out in OSCE Competency Model, please see https://jobs.osce.org/resources/document/our-competency-model.
Please be aware that the OSCE does not request payment at any stage of the application and review process.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: