Logistics Assistant- Afghan Nationals Only
- Monitor security of IRC’s storage and supplies.
- Receive completed store’s request forms and prepare the goods for issuance.
- Ensure goods, equipment are signed for received on the request form (office expendables) or waybill (all other items).
- Prepare a monthly report for the expendables store outlining all stock movements and remaining balances.
- On a monthly basis, work with the Logistics Manager to reconcile the Warehouse register in the Asset tracking sheet and equipment issuance forms.
- Update the stock record cards regularly.
- Conduct routine inventory inspection and submit report to Logistics Manager in a timely manner.
- Conduct Regular Warehouse inspection for pests, insects, and rodents control, take necessary action for any foreseen situations.
- Monitor the needed Items stock replenishment mechanism.
- Follow up on Donation, in kind and Transfer and disposal of assets as per IRC rule and procedures.
- Provide and assists the program on required list of assets for ongoing Grants and Close Grants.
- Any other duties and tasks assigned by supervisor.
- . Understand, implement and / or maintain standard IRC inventory management policies and procedures.
- Receiving and verifying the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Take part in sorting, placing and putting away the goods in the appropriate place in the warehouse.
- Prepares merchandise for shipment of goods whenever required.
- Oversee truck loading operations to ensure all policies and procedures are followed accordingly.
- Maintains accurate inventory records through the use of a computerized inventory system
- Manage and document the receipt, handling, storage, release and reporting of goods through the IRC warehouse(s).
- Ensure the maintenance of warehouse building(s), fittings and equipment on a regular basis
- Report to Logistics Manger of any warehouse-specific issues or improvements
- Maintain the Warehouse activity book recording all outgoing and incoming receipts and activities.
- Tag, record and report all the items received before issuing them to requesting unit.