VAC-8846 Psychosocial Support Worker
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
|Overview of position||
CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements. In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
Coordination and networking
Monitoring and evaluation
The Program Analyst
Education, Experience & Competencies
• A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Social Science, Social Work Psychology, Gender and Development);
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience within the field of protection, sexual and gender-based violence programming, and social work;
• Experience in working with communities;
• Experience in implementing behavior change communication and community mobilization strategies related to protection.
Languages: Fluency in Arabic and English is required Behavioral:
- Takes responsibility and manages constructive criticism; works effectively with all clients and stakeholders;
- Promotes continuous learning; communicates clearly;
- Takes initiative and drives high levels of performance management;
- Plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within the area of responsibility;
- Displays mastery of subject matter; - Contributes to a collegial team environment;
- Incorporates gender-related needs, perspectives, and concerns, and promotes equal gender participation;
- Displays awareness of relevant technological solutions; - Works with internal and external stakeholders to meet the resource needs of UNFPA.
- Delivers on set objectives;
- Effectively coordinates actions with other implementing partners;
- Works effectively with local authorities, stakeholders, beneficiaries, and the broader community to advance country office or regional objectives.
Qualified Female candidates are encouraged strongly to apply for this role.
|Disclaimer: At no stage of the recruitment process will CTG ask candidates for a fee. This includes during the application stage, interview, assessment and training.|