The Borlaug Institute for South Asia (BISA) is a non-profit international research institute dedicated to food, nutrition, and livelihood security as well as environmental rehabilitation in South Asia, which is home to more than 300 million undernourished people. BISA is a collaborative effort involving CIMMYT and the Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR). Please refer to this website for more information: http://bisa.org/
We are seeking dynamic, innovative, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of HR Assistant role through 3rd party.
*The position will be based in Delhi for a month, then, will be shifted to Ludhiana.
The main responsibilities of this position will be:
1. Maintaining Farm ERP and dynamics work.
- Making necessary entries in the softwares and ensure that accurate data is maintained.
- Scanning the documents and uploading on Dynamics.
2. Maintaining BISA personal fling work.
- Creating new files of joiners.
- Removing exit files from the active list
- Maintaining the current files with new documents for e.g. Contract extensions, probation assessments, other documents.
We are seeking candidates with the following academic qualifications, experience, skills, and attitudes:
- Minimum Graduate in Arts/commerce/ BBA or any other related field.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in fling work, managing softwares.
- Should be able to work as per TAT.
- Should have qualities like Teamwork, promptness, accuracy.
The position is for an initial fixed-term contract of 3 months.
Email cover letter and CV as a single document with last drawn salary, salary expectations and notice period no later than Wednesday, November 30, 2022, to Human Resources, CIMMYT / BISA.
(Email: email@example.com / Please insert the following: Application for HR Assistant (#rd party) in the subject of your email). Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
BISA is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity.