HR Officer, Analytics - HR Operations
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 105 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized at USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Collaborating with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
Human Resources Department (HRD) is responsible for the development and implementation of AIIB’s human resource strategies, policies, and programs to attract, hire, develop and retain talents. HRD also provides advice on Human Resources and Corporate Culture related issues to ensure that all relevant policies and actions are aligned with, and supporting the realization of AIIB’s mission, vision, corporate culture, corporate strategy and business goals, specifically in the areas of strategic staffing, talent management, change management, organizational and performance management, succession planning, training and development, compensation and benefits, and recognition and rewards.
HR Operations team manages many key HR initiatives, such as development and implementation of HR strategies, policies, procedures, workforce planning and change management, people analytics and reporting, outsourced staff management, HR solutions in on/offboarding and flexible working arrangement, development and implementation of HR strategy, policies, procedures, and knowledge management, etc.
HR Operations team is looking for an HR Officer to support the HR analytics, reporting and database with strong background on HR digitalization as well as development, implementation and review of HR policies, guidelines and practices.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Manage the digitalization of HR processes to create/optimize efficiencies in HRD for all stakeholders.
- Work closely with IT Department on the design, development and enhancement of HR systems, analysis tools and processes, innovative solutions to ensure operational excellence on HR programs and activities.
- Organize regular trainings of HR systems and collect feedbacks.
- Conduct HR analytics and research, interpret HR metrics and data into write-up of analysis, including recruitment, retention, training and development, compensation and benefits, performance management, etc.
- Manage HR databases, improve data quality and accuracy in systems, produce periodic and ad hoc reports, develop and maintain HR information and reporting systems.
- Serve as project management lead to communicate with stakeholders, understand the business needs and be able to apply analytical process to the HR programs and processes.
- Build strong partnerships with other units (such as IT department, Strategy, Policy and Budget Department, etc.) to strengthen delivery of HR services.
- Contribute to policy development providing feedback on the implementation of and need for revised HR policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively across the HR teams in order that the business receives a fast, accurate and high-quality service.
- Perform other assignments and projects as determined by the supervisors.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant HR analytics and/or digitalization experience preferably gained in international organizations or financial service sectors.
- Strong knowledge of HR systems and proficiency in analytical tools (Excel and PowerPoint). Knowledge on programme language like R, Python, etc. will have advantage.
- Knowledge of core HR areas: strategic staffing, compensation/benefits, performance management, training and development, staffing and recruitment.
- Strong analytical and research skills. Good ability to conduct research and analysis, data mining, report generation, good narrative grasp of ‘the story behind the numbers’, and ability to articulate issues and recommend solutions to help HR management in decision-making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are essential.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and discretion in handling sensitive HR information.
- Experience of working in a multi-national environment with a dispersed workforce.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting work priorities and demands
- Ability to multitask, meet tight deadlines, and attend to details while staying focused on key priorities
- Excellent service mind and client service skills with demonstrated creative problem-solving skills.
- Master’s degree or above in Human Resources, IT or computer science, business administration or analysis, behavioural sciences. statistics, and other related fields from a reputable university.
- Holder of globally recognized HR professional qualification (CIPD, HRCI, SHRM, etc.) are preferred.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
Join us and help create a prosperous and sustainable Asia while growing your career in a diverse and innovative environment.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.