Ref. Number: 22155
Department: Vice Presidency and Corporate Secretary
Job Type: Support Staff
Posting Date: Nov. 28, 2022
Closing Date: Dec. 19, 2022
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 105 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized at USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Collaborating with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
The office of the Vice Presidency and Corporate Secretary is looking for an Executive Assistant who will provide a full range of administrative and business support to the Vice President and Corporate Secretary (VPCS) and the Department, including administrative services and coordination, communication with internal and external contacts, records maintenance, report generation, general data analysis and basic research support.
• Perform complex and confidential administrative responsibilities and independently preparing correspondences, meeting minutes and memos.
• Manage Vice President’s schedules, provide logistical support to ensure appropriate meeting, travel, accommodation, and event arrangements are made.
• Serve as the first point of contact for the department and the VPCS; liaise with internal and external contacts and determine priorities for incoming queries and requests while ensuring all queries and requests are addressed in a timely manner.
• Ensure effective prioritization and resolution of competing demands. Establish, maintain, and ensure the timely sharing and flow of information, while ensuring that all activities supported are traceable and accessible as required.
• Perform general documentation, archiving and formatting work including consolidation of presentation slides, drafts of simple correspondences, background information for appointments, and basic data analysis and generation.
• Assist with budget planning, implementation, reporting and related matters.
• Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
• Minimum three years of relevant executive support experience in a large international corporate/financial institution; multilateral development bank(s) experience would be an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal, diplomatic and organizational skills
• Self-motivated, service-oriented and detail-attentive
• Strong competence in working under pressure, multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
• Experience in exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality of sensitive corporate information.
• Proficiency in verbal/written English and Chinese.
• Proven experience with MS Office Applications
• Bachelor’s degree or above from a reputable university.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency, and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
Join us and help create a prosperous and sustainable Asia while growing your career in a diverse and innovative environment.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: