Reporting and Grants Officer - Ukraine (Lviv)
Under the supervision of the Grants Manager, and in coordination with the Deputy Country Director for Program, the Reporting and Grants Officer supports the mission on writing grant applications and reporting to donors and other stakeholders.
They contribute with the Grants Manager and MEAL Coordinator to improve reporting of data from the fields and to ensure quality program monitoring systems.
They participate in capacity building for staff and partners by providing training on reporting and donors’ rules.
The main responsibilities include:
Program management and reporting
- Work with the Program team and the national partners to prepare concept notes and grant proposals as well as mobilizing funds.
- Work with the Program team and the national partners to write intermediate or final report for donors.
- Support the Program Team in the monitoring of progress on project indicators and outcomes, ensuring compliance with donor’s requirements and sector standards.
- Contribute to the improvement of comprehensive program monitoring systems ensuring that monitoring data are feed into management decisions and used in program management.
- Conduct field visits for data collection and capacity building of field teams and partners.
- Prepare or assist program staff to prepare regular program reports for donors and partners as required. Respond to internal and external requests for reports and information about programs.
- Participate in weekly/fortnightly internal coordination meetings.
- Support partners team by providing monitoring tools and reporting templates to follow-up the project (if needed).
Representation and external coordination
- Upon Country Director and Grants Manager request, represent TGH in UN sector meetings, government coordination meetings and other programming forums in Sudan,
- Provide photos, and success stories to the mission and the HQ for TGH communication actions (website, social networks, newsletter, annual report...).
- Ensure the formulation of the Monthly newsletter
This list of responsibilities could be modified upon the needs in the field.
- University level degree, preferably a Master degree in project management
- Experience in grants management
- Good knowledge of procedures of main donor agencies: ECHO, USAID/BHA, CDCS, Country Pooled Humanitarian Funds, UN Agencies or others
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English, knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian is a distinct advantage
- Autonomy and rigor. Developed skills for work organization and tasks prioritization
- Proficient user of MS Office pack. Knowledge on data treatment and GIS software will be positively considered
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively on a team
Location: Ukraine – based in Lviv
Duration: 9 months subject on availability of funding - starting January 2023
Conditions: Salaried contract, gross monthly salary from €1,750 to €1,850 according to experience, monthly per diem €600, medical coverage of 100% + repatriation insurance + provident fund, accommodation, international and local transportation as part of the mission, break every 3 months. No family duty station.
TGH has chosen a deliberately simple and transparent remuneration policy, accessible on our website www.trianglegh.org
The salary levels advertised in our job offers are set within the framework of the salary scale and are not open to negotiation.
TGH reserves the right to end the recruitment process as soon as a candidate is positioned
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to Amandine RUINART, HR Officer:
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: