Talent Pipeline for Human Resources Specialist (Recruitment)
station | Field
Are you passionate about talent acquisition? Would you like to support the IAEA human resources to attract and hire the best and most diverse talent that will contribute to the safe, secure, and peaceful use of nuclear technologies? If so, this is an exciting opportunity for you
At the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), we are looking to create a talent pool of HR Specialists to collaborate with Hiring Units at the different stages of IAEA’s recruitment process to attract and select the best and most diverse talent to support our current and future needs.
As an HR Specialist in Recruitment, you may perform some of the following tasks\:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their specific organizational needs and plan and implement solutions to meet these staffing needs.
- Provide appropriate information regarding job applications, hiring process, training materials, policies and procedures to candidates and hiring managers.
- Source highly qualified and diverse candidates for positions through networking using different search engines.
- Screen candidates’ applications based on the minimum requirements established in the job description.
- Maintain an inclusive, transparent, and fair approach throughout the selection process to ensure that candidates are provided equal opportunity.
- Coordinate and administer different assessments to evaluate the technical skills and core competencies required for the position.
- Participate in panel interviews to secure the highest standards of efficiency, technical competence, and integrity.
- Update records/information in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Provide a positive candidate experience by maintaining clear and regular communication with candidates and promoting the culture of feedback as needed.
- Contribute to the construction of talent pools for future positions at the organization.
- Participate and support other Talent Acquisition initiatives and ad hoc projects.
To apply for this position, you must have the following\:
- A first level degree in a related field.
- At least five years of talent acquisition experience, ideally in an international context. Demonstrated experience recruiting for a variety of functions and specializations.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and talent sourcing techniques.
- Excellent project management and negotiation skills with a demonstrable ability to provide exceptional client service in a multicultural context.
- Excellent collaboration skills with effective relationship-building and analytical skills.
If selected, the duration of activities where you may be engaged may vary from one-half day to multiple interventions over several weeks. Your activities will be designed and delivered on a case-by-case basis either home-based or in-person according to the identified needs. The IAEA does not guarantee any minimum of workdays under any contract which is offered. The remuneration may be a daily fee up to 300 EUR.
Applications from qualified women and candidates from developing countries are encouraged
Applicants should be aware that IAEA personnel are international civil servants and may not accept instructions from any other authority. The IAEA is committed to applying the highest ethical standards in carrying out its mandate. As part of the United Nations common system, the IAEA subscribes to the following core ethical standards (or values)\: Integrity, Professionalism and Respect for diversity. The IAEA retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a lower grade or with a different contract type, or to make an appointment with a modified job description than indicated above. Testing may be part of the recruitment process.