- Organization: DRC - Danish Refugee Council
- Location: Khartoum
- Grade: Administrative support - Administrative Services and Support - Generally no need for Higher Education
- Administrative support
- Closing Date: Closed
Overall purpose of the role: (1-2 sentences)
Under the supervision of the Admin and HR Manager, and to ensure that the office and other work areas are clean properly
Responsibilities: (in bullet points)
- Sweep the floors and stairs every morning (taking care not to damage electrical equipment on the floor such as UPS, electrical wire etc.).
- Wash the floors, stairs, and other areas thoroughly at least twice a week.
- Dust the desks, walls and cupboards every day (taking care not to damage office equipment on the dusted areas);
- Clean the office sinks, toilets, and wash rooms once a day.
- Clear and dispose of the rubbish from the office at least once a day.
- Keep the guesthouse kitchen clean at all times, including cleaning the inside of the fridge once per week.
- Maintain the garden areas around in the office.
- Inform the line manager of any repairs or replacements required of maintenance equipment;
- Clean the guest house (vacuuming, washing floors, sweeping, clean kitchen, bathroom, etc.) as requested. Complete all cleaning according to attached cleaning check list.
Follow up with the line manager/supervisor the availability of the cleaning materials and inform him/her when the stock about to an ends (e.g., cleaning fluid, garbage bags, soap, toilet paper, etc.).
Experience and technical competencies: (include years of experience)
we expect the following:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work in a similar job
- Basic school
Honest and respective
Education: (include certificates, licenses etc.)
Knowledge of reading and writing skills
Languages: (indicate fluency level)
Fluency in Arabic
Core Competencies: Taking the lead, Communicating, Demonstrating Integrity, collaborating and striving for excellence.
Note: Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply:
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: