Global Fundraising Video Adviser
Norway | Oslo
Would you like to use your expertise to create videos that engage and raise funds for people forced to flee?
The Norwegian Refugee Council (Flyktninghjelpen) is looking for a skilled video adviser who is an excellent storyteller and produces videos that convert.
As a Global Fundraising Video Adviser, you will be responsible for developing video as a fundraising tool for NRC by developing strategies, quality, and testing on video for fundraising. You will also be responsible for securing quality video content to secure our targets are met.
You will work together with a team of fundraisers and communicators at our Head Office in Oslo and various countries around the world.
Come join us!
What you will do
- Contribute to developing and implementing NRC’s global private individual fundraising strategy within the Global Fundraising section and in collaboration with other internal stakeholders
- Produce and edit video content for all NRC communication channels and platforms (internal and external), including versioning of videos into other languages and formats
- Responsible for consistent storytelling in NRC’s video production, both own production and others, including alignment with NRC’s brand book and style guide
- Advise and support staff globally on storytelling, branding and technical issues in video production
- Supervise colleagues in the department on video editing
- Supervise freelance video editors and interns
- Gap-filling for other video advisers at HO during holidays, emergencies, etc.
- Contribute to running live broadcasts/streaming events and recorded interviews in NRC’s studio
Please review the full Job Description for more details about the role.
What you will bring
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Documented experience in producing video content for Facebook and other social media channels
- Documented experience in storytelling
- Documented experience in video editing using Adobe Premiere Pro and preferable Adobe After effects
- Ability to use English as a working language
- Fluency in Norwegian or English a plus
What makes this position attractive?
- A challenging and meaningful job in a highly recognised humanitarian organisation
- Flexible working environment in a dynamic Head Office in Oslo
- A Temporary position for 12 months
We are also looking for people who share our values:
- To be dedicated to what we do
- To be innovative with our solutions
- To act as one unified and inclusive team
- To be accountable to the donors that make our work possible; the beneficiaries that we exist to serve; and to each other… the members of our NRC family
We will be assessing candidates on an ongoing basis; therefore, early applications are recommended.
Please include three examples of your work and all relevant employment history and education when completing your application.
For more information about the role, please contact: Cathrine Bøe Gjesti, Global Fundraising Specialist Adviser, External Relations, NRC/ firstname.lastname@example.org