Helpdesk Assistant (N-23-08)
International Potato Center Ref: N-23-08 HA/NRS/HQ
The International Potato Center (CIP) is seeking a dynamic Helpdesk Assistant to support our Information Technology Unit.
About the role: The selected candidate will provide support, guidance, and IT solutions on CIP corporate information technology, while observing and developing of IT security. This position is based in Lima, Peru and will report to the Infrastructure & Helpdesk Specialist. Key responsibilities:
• Provide first level technical support by troubleshooting in software base, applications, network connectivity and hardware issues to assure effective resolutions of the problem.
• Assist with the rollout and maintenance of hardware and software assets.
• Provide support and incident management for IT systems faults and service requests.
• Participate in various migrations and upgrade projects.
• Update daily status reports and escalate problems as required to level 2 and level 3 support teams.
• Comply with applicable health and safety CIP policies and procedures.
• Comply and develop necessary information security policies and guidelines. In particular those related to human resources security, asset management, access control, incident management and physical security.
What are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science , MIS or related fields.
• At least 1 year of work experience in similar positions providing helpdesk/service desk operations support, • Proven experience in Office 365 setup and troubleshooting and account management.
• Knowledege of Windows 10/11 user application support including escalation to specialized teams and suppliers. • Knowledge of ITIL and information security frameworks and/or standards.
• Advanced speech and writing English language skills.
What are we offering?
• Great career opportunity in an international organization.
• Generous compensation package commensurate with experience.
• One-year term contract with the possibility of renewal.
• Work in an equal and diverse workplace.
How to apply?
Visit the following link: https://cipotato.org/open-vacancies/ and submit your cover letter and a full C.V. in English including your references, latest by January 31st, 2023. All applications will be acknowledged; however only short-listed candidates will be contacted. This position WILL NOT have contact with children or vulnerable adults
Learn more about CIP in the web site at https://www.cipotato.org/