Department: Officer of the Vice President, Chief Administration Officer
Category: Support Staff
Posting Date: Mar. 3, 2023
Closing Date: Mar. 24. 2023
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 106 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized at USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Collaborating with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
The office of the Vice President, Chief Administration Officer (VPCAO) is looking for an Executive Assistant who will provide a full range of administrative and business support to VPCAO, including administrative services and coordination, communication with internal and external contacts, records maintenance, general information collection and basic research. The Executive Assistant is expected to perform a variety of tasks and handle urgent requirements to support the day-to-day business for the office of VPCAO.
- Manage VPCAO’s schedule, provide logistical support to ensure appropriate meeting, travel, accommodation and event arrangements are made.
- Serve as the first point of contact for the office of VPCAO; liaise with internal and external contacts and determine priorities for incoming queries and requests while ensuring all queries and requests are addressed in a timely manner.
- Perform complex and confidential administrative responsibilities including independently preparing correspondences, meeting minutes and memos. Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials.
- Serve as a primary administrative and coordination contact between the office of VPCAO and three departments (Human Resources, Facilities and Administration Services, IT) within the Vice Presidency, including helping to coordinate the work of the different groups and providing administrative support for cross-departmental activities.
- Provide support to departmental retreat, event management, workspace management, team activity logistics, etc. Organize team communications for both internal and off-site activities.
- Establish, maintain and ensure the timely update of the correspondence filing systems (both hard and soft copies) while ensuring that all activities supported are traceable and accessible as required.
- Perform basic research work including preparation of background documents (e.g., drafts of simple correspondences, background information for appointments, data collection; etc.).
- Assist with budget planning, usage, reporting and related matters at departmental level.
- Coordinate with other team assistants, routinely perform a wide variety of support duties to team members, to ensure that the office of VPCAO run efficiently.
- Other additional and/or alternative duties as assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- Minimum five years of relevant executive support experience in a large international corporate/financial institution; multilateral development bank(s) experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomatic and organizational skills as well as the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated, service-oriented and detail-attentive; able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience in exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality of sensitive corporate information.
- Proficiency in verbal/written English and Chinese.
- Proven experience with MS Office Applications is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or above from a reputable university.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
Join us and help create a prosperous and sustainable Asia while growing your career in a diverse and innovative environment.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: