Supply Chain Officer - Transport
- Organization: IRC - International Rescue Committee
- Location: Assosa
- Grade: Junior level - Junior
- Infrastructure and Urban-Rural development
- Transport and Distribution
- Supply Chain
- Closing Date: Closed
The Supply chain transport Officer is responsible for the efficient coordination and management of fleet; procurement & contract Management ; Drivers and compound security guard supervision for IRC’s office. The position holder will closely work on above mentioned activities, whilst ensuring good practices and maintaining audit-compliant records. Transport officer will ensure that all fleet operation as well the procurement of local materials and supervision of assigned employees are done transparently.
Vehicle Operation and Management
Working closely with Supply Chain Manager, and internal and external parties , you will effectively plan and support all program and support staff implementation by:
- Implementing IRC Standard Vehicle Policies and procedures, with particular effectively
- attention to safety and security issues with special consideration of Covide-19 vehicle policy
- Manage and built accountability for the vehicle fleet, ordering and inventory
- management of all vehicles related parts and consumables, including fuel – As a Focal point for all purchases in Transport related Effectively Manage as per the Vehicle Policies Effectively
- Raise PRs for vehicles spare parts and vehicle repairs cost as required on timely basis with regular manner .
- Managed all the vehicle with IRC pool system and Ensure the correct and timely routine maintenance and repair of IRC vehicles.
- Ensure that all vehicle required on-board documentation and that all documents are kept correctly (including insurance)
- Post movement plan as per the program plan effectively record everyday Vehicle conduction as per IRC vehicle policy.
- file and ensuring that Vehicle logbooks are accurately filled.
- Ensure all vehicles are properly cleaned on in daily basis.
- ensure that vehicles are prepared for routine and emergency security requirements.
- ensure management of vehicle spare parts to be stock in the field store.
- Effectively manage vehicle spare part which has stock at the main WRHS
- manage all weekly Vehicle plan based the program and OADF need and effectively used weekly posted on Notice board.
- prepare and organize report for all vehicle and equipment defects and forwarded to the supply chain manager and made remedy to them accordingly.
- Effectively Organize and Share timely for line manager for weekly vehicle movement plan for review as per the program Schedules.
- Ensure all driver to conduct eye test per year and file the result on their personal file.
General Road Rules and Regulations
- Ensure all drivers are familiar with local road rules and regulations and effectively used local road policy.
Procurement and contract Management
- Prepare and share weekly basis on every Friday for procurement of Local Materials status for SCM Effectively
- procure Local Materials (like; Sand; Gravel; Stone; Eucalyptus pole and Bamboo for Tsore and Sherkole Camps + at FO based level Effectively Delivered on timely basis in regular manner .
- Ensured that all vehicles are secure when not in use.
- secure drivers requirement to fill the shortage as a field office to exercised IRC Policy
- Closely monitoring and evaluating of all FO based drivers to respect working hours and their service deliverance as per the need by both supports.
- Ensure all drivers Used in IRC HR Policy while they are in duty.
- Supervise all drivers as much as possible collaborating camp level supply chain and camp managers.
- Effectively Supervise all Drivers to Prepared Leave Schedules to do as per the Schedules.
- Prepare revised KOP for all drivers FO based per year.
- prepare monthly report on vehicle Usage and Fuel, and maintenance cost and submitted to supply chain Manager on monthly bases with regular manner on timely basis .
- Ensure IRC Vehicle fuel refueling protocol and record and kept the accurate record and monitoring system on fuel consumption.
- Effectively manage all the Vehicles Fuel Refueling Policy
- Prepare UNCHR Vehicles fuel and maintenance cost separately on monthly based.
- report defect vehicles for FO SCM and facilitate to maintained with IRC selected supplier on timely basis
- Share Weekly Ground Movement Tracking to SCM in regular manner
Supervise of Compound Guard's
- Prepare Schedules for Office Guard and post in the Guard house internal wall.
- Prepare the guard time sheet and submit to HR on HRMIS timely manner on Monthly basis.
- Prepare the guard Leave Schedules consulting their convenient time.
- Develop revised Guards KPO per year.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: