- Organization: DAI - International Development Company
- Location: Mozambique
- Grade: Mid level - Mid level
- Operations and Administrations
- Education, Learning and Training
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Closing Date: 2023-03-26
Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Specialist
The Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) Specialist will report to Deputy Chief of Party. The CLA Specialist position will be based in Nampula, Mozambique. This is a local hire position and applicants must have the legal right to work in Mozambique.
- Design and implement a sound action plan that ensures effective collaboration, learning and adaptation.
- Define and implement actions to ensure that lessons are captured, documented, and integrated throughout project implementation
- Works closely with LOGOS team and partners to analyze results, generate observations, and develop lessons learned to inform project management and increase effectiveness of project activities.
- Supports the Chief of Party in establishing a culture of CLA at the start of the project – fostering learning, innovations, and performance information feedback loops.
- Institutionalizes internal management debriefs, pause-and-reflect sessions, and stakeholder meetings.
- Contribute to reporting writing
- Other duties as assigned by the Chief of Party or Deputy Chief of Party that are consistent with the overall focus of the assignment.
- University degree in political science, business administration, sociology, or related field.
- Minimum three years of professional experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated analytical and assessment skills (including primary research and mixed-methods analysis) including report writing. Demonstrated experience on Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA)
- Dynamic personality with demonstrated creativity and a willingness to learn.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office suite) required.
- Experience with USAID or other donor-funded programming strongly desired.
- English proficiency and Portuguese language fluency required;
Women and persons of minority groups are highly encouraged to apply!
Interested candidates are invited to apply via this link: https://fs23.formsite.com/OLJTgx/oxjesafatm/index