HR Data Analyst (Workforce Metrics, Dashboards and Visualization) CST I | Kyiv | 11 months
- Organization: WFP - World Food Programme
- Location: Ukraine
- Grade: Level not specified - Level not specified
- Human Resources
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Design (digital, product, graphics or visual design)
- Closing Date: Closed
WFP celebrates and embraces diversity. It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all its employees and encourages qualified candidates to apply irrespective of race, colour, national origin, ethnic or social background, genetic information, gender, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, religion or belief, HIV status or disability.
🚩 Vacancy Announcement n°: 595860
📢 Job Title: Human Resources Data Analyst (Workforce Metrics, Dashboards and Visualization)
📌Type of Contract: International Consultancy, Level I
➡️ Unit / Division: Human Resources Unit / WFP Ukraine
📍 Duty Station: Kyiv
➡️ Duration: 11 months
⏰ Closing date: 26 March 2023, midnight (Central European Time)
The United Nations World Food Programme (WFP), a highly prestigious, reputable & world’s largest humanitarian organization, operating in more than 120 countries and territories, bringing life-saving assistance in emergencies, building pathways to peace, stability and prosperity for people recovering from conflict, disasters and the impact of climate change and supporting sustainable and resilient livelihoods for a world with zero hunger.
At WFP, people are at the heart of everything we do, and the vision of the future WFP workforce is one of diverse, committed, skilled, and high performing teams, selected on merit, operating in a healthy and inclusive work environment, living WFP's values (Integrity, Collaboration, Commitment, Humanity, and Inclusion) and working with partners to save and change the lives of those WFP serves.
To learn more about WFP, visit our website: UN World Food Programme (WFP) and follow us on social media to keep up with our latest news: YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
What will you do in this position?
You will produce workforce and other data analytics, dashboards and visuals, to generate reports, presentations and infographics for HR Management and Senior Management attention, ensuring data accuracy and conveying insights, partnering closely with the HR Operations and Talent Management teams of Ukraine HR Team.
Why work with us?
The war in Ukraine continues to displace people, damage infrastructure, disrupt supply chains and hold back the country’s economy. One in three households is estimated to be food-insecure, rising to one in two in some areas of the east and south. More than 6 million Ukrainians have been internally displaced and more than 6 million have left the country. Almost 6 million Ukrainians are internally displaced and nearly 8 million are living as refugees in Europe. Many of those who remain have lost their livelihoods, especially in areas close to the front lines. Those who returned are struggling to rebuild their lives, having run out of money or found their homes reduced to rubble.
WFP supports 3 million people every month in Ukraine, using a flexible mix of food and cash assistance. We support people wherever they are, including in areas close to the front line.
This is an opportunity for an exciting and challenging Human Resources role in a multi-cultural, hardworking, fun and interdisciplinary HR team.
What is in for you?
➡️ WFP is a 2020 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate.
➡️ WFP offers a highly inclusive, diverse and multicultural working environment.
➡️ WFP invests in the personal & professional development of its employees through a range of trainings, accreditation, coaching, mentorship and other programs as well as through internal mobility opportunities.
➡️ A career path in WFP provides an exciting opportunity to work across various country, regional and global offices around the world, and with passionate colleagues who work tirelessly to ensure that effective humanitarian assistance reaches millions of people across the globe.
➡️ WFP offers a competitive benefits package including salary, leave plus a medical insurance.
Join us to make a difference in 🇺🇦 Ukraine, watch this video to know more about us!!
How can you make a difference?
In this position, you will:
- Lead predictive/descriptive analysis using statistical methods, develop Tableau dashboards on key HR and workforce metrics and communicate insights through engaging reports, presentations, and briefings.
- Interpret and analyze workforce and HR data to help inform strategic decision-making on HR processes and strategies.
- Proactively initiate the development of actionable metrics that drive forecasting capabilities and strategic insights and continuously identify ways to improve the quality and efficiency of HR reporting.
- Lead the automation of reports and data products for the Ukraine HR Unit.
- Work with responsible HR data owners to ensure baseline data accuracy.
- Consult with internal clients to frame their data requests and to understand their needs, and based on analysis and needs, develop timely reports and dashboards.
- Perform workforce analytics and other ad-hoc reporting.
- Proactively update on a daily basis WFP Ukraine Organizational Chart, position list and WFP Ukraine staff list, taking ownership for data accuracy and timely sharing with relevant units (Security, Reporting, ICT, Administration, etc.)
- Provide strategic support in terms of planning, monitoring and reporting of HR activities.
- Train and build the capacity of the HR team in terms of WFP HR systems and processes.
- Support new systems implementation in relation with workforce and HR Analytics.
- Perform other duties as required.
To join us in saving lives, changing lives, you will have for...
Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Statistics, Information Technology or related field required.
Experience: At least 3 years of relevant postgraduate professional work experience in Human Information Technology, HR Analytics, HR processes and systems. Must have demonstrated experience using cloud-based ERP systems/applications such as SAP, Oracle, SuccessFactors or Workday.
Knowledge & Skills: We are looking for a proactive, dynamic, and agile HR Data Analyst who is passionate about People. Specifically, we are looking for an HR Professional with:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of HR data, time-dependent data and workforce analytics.
- Ability to tell a story with data and draw workforce insights for a senior Management audience.
- Good knowledge of HR business processes, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of and working experience with corporate HR information systems.
- Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly assimilate, UN/WFP specific processes and systems.
- Creative problem solver, flexible and constructive approach.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and prioritize multiple stakeholder requests.
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization tools (Tableau).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Visio and Excel.
Language: Fluency (level C) in English language.
Before you apply...
WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles. All employment decisions are made on the basis of organizational needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications. WFP is committed to providing an inclusive work environment free of sexual exploitation and abuse, all forms of discrimination, any kind of harassment, sexual harassment, and abuse of authority. Therefore, all selected candidates will undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
We aim to achieve parity in our teams in Ukraine. Qualified female applicants are especially encouraged to apply.
No appointment under any kind of contract will be offered to members of the UN Advisory Committee on Administrative and Budgetary Questions (ACABQ), International Civil Service Commission (ICSC), FAO Finance Committee, WFP External Auditor, WFP Audit Committee, Joint Inspection Unit (JIU) and other similar bodies within the United Nations system with oversight responsibilities over WFP, both during their service and within three years of ceasing that service.
How do you apply...
To be considered, you are invited to apply via (https://www.wfp.org/careers/job-openings). CV and cover letter must be submitted in English language.
Only those who are short-listed candidates will be contacted for the next steps of our recruitment process.
We also encourage you to create your candidate profile and set up WFP job alerts to learn more about all the opportunities available to join us and make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: