Sr. DOT NET Developer
- Organization: Jhpiego
- Location: India
- Grade: Level not specified - Level not specified
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Closing Date:
Sr. DOT NET Developer
- Job ID
- Employment Status
Jhpiego is a nonprofit global health leader and Johns Hopkins University affiliate that is saving lives, improving health and transforming futures. We partner with governments, health experts and local communities to build the skills and systems that guarantee a healthier future for women and families. Jhpiego translates the best science and practice into moments of care that can mean the difference between life and death for women and families. The moment a woman gives birth; the moment a midwife helps a newborn to breath. Through our partnerships, we are revolutionizing health care for the world’s most disadvantaged and vulnerable people.
In India, Jhpiego works across various states in close collaboration with national and state governments, providing technical assistance in the areas of family planning, maternal and child health, strengthening human resources for health, and non-communicable diseases. These programs are funded by USAID, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, UNICEF, World Health Organization, University of Manitoba, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Children’s Investment Fund Foundation (CIFF), MSD for Mothers and others.
Under the Project ARS-iCOC, Jhpiego is hiring for .NET Developer. The developer will be responsible for the development, optimization and maintenance of healthcare applications in the state of Rajasthan in collaboration with the National Health Mission.
The primary role will be the review, maintenance and development of existing applications and its integration with back-end services, Review and understand business requirements, working with cross-functional teams, Develop and enhance user-facing features in accordance with design and consistent with business objectives, Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong design, development experience using c#, .net core, Web API, angular, asp.net mvc
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API / Core, ADO.NET, Entity Framework / Core;
- Experience with multithreading (thread-safe collections, synchronization);
- Knowledge of AWS, basic deployment and production tools (CICD)
- Good understanding of Agile concepts;
- Understanding the process of commercial software development, program life-cycle stages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Fully responsible for backend development
- Implement new technologies to maximize application performance.
- Experience in recent UI/UX/Server/Service technologies (e.g., Angular and SOAP)
- Monitor the apps technical life-cycle during each phase of development.
- Design, develop and maintain high quality and general reliable codes.
- Maintain and update the design specifications and source code for new applications.
- Collaborate with the technical team to improve application performance features.
- Test the applications, identify the bugs and take measures to resolve them.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Evaluate the existing applications and implement new technologies to maximize app’s efficiency.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in information technology, computer science or equivalent with 3+ years of experience is required.
- Proficiency in github, information technology and application structure, problem solving, android development, technology infrastructure.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs