VAC-9445 Senior Project Assistant (Community Radio)
- Organization: CTG - Committed To Good
- Location: Baidoa
- Grade: Mid level - Mid level consultancy
- Social Affairs
- Administrative support
- Communication and Public Information
- Children's rights (health and protection)
- Civil Society and Local governance
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: Closed
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
|Overview of position||
The Client Somalia team is implementing frontline activities as well as taking the lead as Co-Chair of the Somalia Community Engagement and Accountability Task Force (CEA TF). Ensuring that affected communities are at the centre of the design and implementation of humanitarian services and development initiatives.
Under the overall supervision of the Senior Programme Coordinator (EPC), the direct supervision of the CCCM Programme Manager with close technical coordination by the Community Engagement and Accountability Officer as Task Force Co-Chair, the successful candidate will be responsible for our client's Community Radio programming, ensuring that activities implemented are in line with the core objectives of the CEA TF.
Under the overall
supervision of the Senior Programme Coordinator (EPC) and the direct
supervision of the CCCM Programme Officer (CCCM)
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
Values - all client's staff members must abide by and demonstrate these three values:
• Inclusion and respect for diversity respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
• Integrity and transparency: maintain high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
• Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
Core Competencies – behavioural indicators level 1
• Teamwork: develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
• Delivering results produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
• Managing and sharing knowledge continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
• Accountability: takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
• Communication: encourages and
contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an
informative, inspiring and motivational way.
The role has no team management responsibility.
Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for this role.
|Disclaimer: At no stage of the recruitment process will CTG ask candidates for a fee. This includes during the application stage, interview, assessment and training.|
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: