Event Specialist, Asia-Pacific Housing Forum
- Organization: HFHI - Habitat for Humanity International
- Location: Korea
- Grade: Level not specified - Level not specified
- Conference Services
- Human Settlements (Shelter, Housing, Land, Property)
- Closing Date: Closed
Asia-Pacific Housing Forum, Habitat For Humanity International
Habitat for Humanity (HFH) is seeking to hire and Event Management specialist for the 9th iteration of the Asia-Pacific Housing Forum (APHF) to be held on 26-27 October 2023 in Suwon, South Korea
The APHF is a biennial two-day conference organized by HFH that gathers under one roof major stakeholders engaged in seeking solutions to affordable housing issues and promotes decent housing as a driver of economic growth. The APHF provides space for housing sector players to learn, collaborate and maximize our collective efforts to position housing as a key driver of sustainable cities and communities and promote innovation.
To support the overall preparation and implementation of the ninth Asia-Pacific Housing Forum, Habitat for Humanity is now seeking an Event Specialist.
This position will report to the Associate Director of People-Public-Private Partnerships (P4), and will support the delivery of all the event’s components, with special focus on logistics and delegate support. This role will be performed on a full-time contract basis, from April 2023 until December 2023, to ensure the successful delivery of the Asia-Pacific Housing Forum by providing logistics, communications, and delegate support.
- Bachelors’ degree in Urban Development, Public Policy, Business Administration, Communication or related field
- 3 years in international development, with experience in partnership development, and/or event organization and management
- Experience in coordinating diverse stakeholder groups
- Good coordination and facilitation skills
- Experience working in a multi-cultural and virtual environment
- Fluent in written and spoken Korean and English
- Work experience in multiple Asia-Pacific countries.
- An understanding of key housing related issues and challenges in the Asia-Pacific region.
HOW TO APPLY:
The financial section must show clearly the approximate total fee charged for the assignment and how it has been calculated per category according to the scope of work, including a breakdown of the expected personnel-hours and the charge out rate for each proposed team member.
The proposal should be sent via email to Puja Sawhney and specify “2023 APHF Event Management Specialist Proposal” on or before 26 March 2023.
Further information may be obtained from Puja Sawhney, P4 Associate Director lead at Habitat for Humanity International’s Asia Pacific Area Office (email@example.com).
Proposal currency: The proposed fee shall be in US Dollars.
Basis of proposal evaluation
The criteria and weightings that will be used during the selection process are:
60% - Overall capabilities and experience of the candidate
40% - Price in US Dollars, including how it has been calculated.
You may learn more about the details of this position by clicking this link TOR - Event Specialist for APHF
Send your CV and proposals to Puja Sawhney, P4 Associate Director lead at Habitat for Humanity International’s Asia Pacific Area Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: