Knowledge Management Intern
- Organization: UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
- Location: Copenhagen
- Grade: Internship - Internship
- Education, Learning and Training
- Closing Date: Closed
Responsibilities will include:
Supporting the preparation of background information and analysis for a range of projects including knowledge management and corporate change.
Summarising statistical information by creating graphs, tables and charts, particularly related to the monitoring and evaluation of knowledge and change management projects.
Assisting in the development and presentation of reports and presentations.
Assisting in developing communication materials for related projects across a range of digital mediums.
Assisting in maintaining relevant pages on the Intranet, including creating and/or updating relevant material and documents.
Providing coordination support for events, workshops and other events as required.
Conducting research as required in relation to knowledge management and corporate change projects.
Supporting other projects as required.
Applicants must be pursuing an advanced university degree, such as a Masters or a PhD, or be a recent graduate from such studies (within the last 3 years).
Preferred area of study is one of the following: Business Administration, Communications, Human Resources, International Affairs, Social Sciences, or related fields.
- Some professional experience in the field of Business, Management, Communications, International Development, or other relevant field is an asset.
- Excellent communications skills, especially English writing skills and copy editing, is required.
- Experience with online communications and digital media is an asset.
- Strong computer literacy in particular familiarity with Google Suite is required.
- Full working knowledge of English is essential.
- Knowledge of another official UNOPS language (French or Spanish) is highly desirable.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: