Regional Senior HR Business Partner II (N-23-58)
- Organization: CIP - International Potato Center
- Location: New Delhi
- Grade: Senior level - Senior
- Operations and Administrations
- Human Resources
- Sustainable Business Development
- Closing Date: Closed
International Potato Center POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT
Ref.: N-23-58 SHRBP/India/NRS Regional Senior HR Business Partner II New Delhi, India
The International Potato Center (CIP) is looking for a Regional Senior HR Business Partner II to support our Regional Country Office in India on the whole staff employment cycle based on Human Resources policies and practices.
About the role: The successful candidate will provide analytical and experienced support around the Staff Employment Cycle based on the HR policies and will act as a first point of contact for the managers and employees contributing to the delivery of people solutions and the implementation of wider HR strategies in the country. This position will be based in New Delhi, India, and report directly to the Senior HR Business Partner II in HQ and co-report to the Asia Regional Director.
HR Business Partner:
• Support and advice managers and staff in solving HR issues and help them to interpret and apply HR policies and practices in day-to-day work.
• Translate business requirements into effective HR practices, delivering people solutions aligned with business objectives.
• Deliver induction program for new starters (NRS / Interns) to contribute with their smooth transition to the organization.
• Provide timely and effective recruitment and selection services, including advice on policies and procedures and good recruitment practices.
• Attend staff development needs and actively participate in supporting the expansion of the Talent Management program.
• Prepare ad hoc (non – typical) HR metrics and reports to support special projects. • Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR processes, procedures, and practices. • Undertake medium projects on HR related topics as assigned.
• Maintain a close collaboration and communication with HR HQ teams.
• Maintain an up-to date and accurate staff records and filing system.
• Ensure that any update regarding benefits to the staff is well reflected in the payroll. • Prepare all national staff contracts and national consultancy contracts following labor regulations and internal guidelines; request appropriate clearances and final Director’s approval.
• Liaise with Managers for contract renewals in due time.
• Coordinate the internship agreement with universities according to the national labor law. • Maintain detailed records (OCS - ERP and physical files) of payroll functions for audit purposes, in accordance with the national labor legal requirements.
• Coordinate all staff benefits programs (e.g. vacations, pension, income tax, loans and so on) and handle all inquiries and complaints regarding them.
• Comply with national and international health and safety laws, regulations, and standards. What are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Psychology or related field, with 5 years of relevant experience in similar positions.
• Proven expertise and ability to provide support related to Recruitment, Talent Management, and diverse HR functions.
• Solid recruitment experience preferably within multi-national corporation environment. • Knowledge of HR policies, principles, and processes. • Proven knowledge of Indian Labor Law.
• Proficient on Microsoft Software (Excel, Word, Power Point).
• Excellent spoken and written English is required.
• Maintain highest level of Integrity and confidentiality.
• Multitask – capable of handling work overload.
• Dependability – reliable, responsible, and dependable and fulfilling obligations.
• Communication– communicates clearly in English and Spanish.
• Delivery results for clients – Ads value by constantly looking for a better way to get more impactful
results. Engages in client perspective experience and asking probing questions to understand the
needs. Demonstrates accountability for achieving results.
• Cooperation - collaborate with teams across boundaries – involve others in decision making and
communicates with key stakeholders.
• Excellent client orientation – helping people to achieve their unit’s goals.
• Strong networking, influencing and consultative.
• Detail oriented and good organizational skills.
Why should you consider this opportunity?
• CIP is a global and reputable international organization that has a strong, state-of-the-art R&D
• CIP is dedicated to achieving food security, improving nutrition and well-being, and gender equity for
poor people in roots, tubers farming and food systems in the developing world.
• CIP is a member of the CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food-secure future. CGIAR science is
dedicated to transforming food, land and water systems in a climate crisis. Its research is carried out
by 13 CGIAR Centers/Alliances in close collaboration with hundreds of partners, including national and
regional research institutes, civil society organizations, academia, development organizations and the
What are we offering?
• Great career opportunity in an international organization.
• Generous compensation package commensurate with experience.
• One-year term contract with the possibility of renewal.
• Work in an equal and diverse workplace.
How to apply?
Visit the following link: (http://cipotato.org/open-vacancies/) and submit your cover letter and a full
C.V.withyourreferences.Screeningof applications willbeginonMay12,2023, andwillcontinueuntil
the post is filled. All applications will be acknowledged; however only short-listed candidates will be
This position WILL NOT have contact with children or vulnerable adults
Learn more about CIP by accessing our web site at http://www.cipotato.org
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: