Trainer on Investigating Corruption Crimes - Moldova
- Organization: ABA - American Bar Association
- Location: Moldova
- Grade: Level not specified - Level not specified
- Education, Learning and Training
- Criminology, Extremism, Police Affairs and Anti-Corruption
- Closing Date: 2023-06-15
ABA ROLI Moldova is looking for Short-Term consultants (“Trainer”) for its Program to Support the Criminal Justice Reform and Strengthening Anticorruption Efforts in Moldova to design and deliver trainings for Moldovan prosecutors and criminal investigators on effectively investigating corruption crimes.
Reporting to the Chisinau-based ABA ROLI Country Director, ABA ROLI is looking to engage trainer(s) to design and deliver interactive professional skills-based trainings to Moldovan prosecutors and criminal investigators on investigating corruption crimes, including gathering and analysis of electronic evidence and investigation of the organized crime. The trainings will be delivered in partnership with Moldovan National Institute of Justice and with participation of the Prosecutors’ General Office and National Anti-corruption Center from Moldova.
This is a paid consultancy position.
The Trainer will design and deliver 5 two-day training sessions on key investigation skills for prosecutors and criminal investigators, including investigating corruption crimes, gathering and analysis of electronic evidence and investigation of the organized crime.
Scope of Work and Deliverables:
The Trainer will:
1. Develop training curriculum and materials
2. Deliver 5 in-person two-day trainings sessions
3. Develop pre- and post-training tests/surveys
4. Submit post training report on training sessions’ outcomes
Total Engagement: 15 days total (or, a total of 112.5 hours where 1 working day is a total of 7.5 hours)
Period of Performance: 1 July – 30 December 2023
• Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in the field of law;
• At least 10 years of prosecutorial or criminal investigation experience;
• Extensive experience in investigating corruption or related to corruption crimes;
• Proficiency in designing effective skill-based professional trainings for legal professionals, in particular prosecutors and criminal investigators;
• Proven experience in training legal professionals, in particular prosecutors and criminal investigators;
• Prior experience of working in Eastern Europe or Balkans may be considered;
• Fluency in written and spoken English.
A trainer fee will be agreed upon based on the submitted financial proposal and paid upon completion of deliverables.
Interested applicants should submit their Cover Letter, Detailed CV, Financial proposal (daily rate) & Work plan/proposed training design for the assignment to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject line: “Moldova CJ- AC Trainer”.”
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis with an application deadline of June 15th 2023 at 20:00 Chișinău time.