- Job ID
- International Positions
- Employment Status
Jhpiego is an international, non-profit health organization affiliated with Johns Hopkins University. Jhpiego works with health experts, governments and community leaders to provide high-quality health care for their people. Jhpiego develops strategies to help countries care for themselves by training competent health care workers, strengthening health systems, and improving delivery of care.
Jhpiego seeks a Project Assistant to play a vital role in supporting the successful completion of projects by helping keep the project team organized, on track, and focused on meeting project objectives.
- Provides administrative support to the team by organizing schedules, arranging appointments, managing emails, maintaining files and records, and drafting documents;
- Responsible for providing logistical support to the team, including arranging meetings, conferences and workshops, this includes managing the logistics of the event, arranging travel, and preparing materials, managing inventory, coordinating shipments and ensuring that products are delivered on time;
- Responsible for communicating with vendors, partners, and team to ensure the smooth operation of administrative and logistical functions;
- Taking notes and minutes during business meetings;
- The Project Assistant may be assigned other duties as needed by the organization.
- Diploma in administration or related fields, with minimum of 2 years’ experience in admin and /or logistics;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications;
- Should be able to identify and solve problems that may arise during administrative and logistical processes;
- Should have excellent attention to detail to ensure that all administrative and logistical tasks are completed accurately and efficiently;
- Should be able to manage multiple tasks at once and prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
Jhpiego offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Please apply at www.jhpiego.org/careers
Applicants must submit a single document for upload to include: cover letter, resume, and references.
For further information about Jhpiego, visit our website at www.jhpiego.org
Note: The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
Jhpiego is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Jhpiego, a Johns Hopkins University affiliate, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, pregnancy, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, other legally protected characteristics or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. Jhpiego promotes Affirmative Action for minorities, women, individuals who are disabled, and veterans.