CFP - UNW-AP-IND-CFP-2023-01 for âAdvancing Feminist Youth Leadership on I...
Asia and the Pacific: India
- Organization: UNWOMEN - United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women
- Location: Asia and the Pacific: India
- Grade: Level not specified - Level not specified
- Women's Empowerment and Gender Mainstreaming
- Closing Date: 2023-06-05
83, Institutional Area
Sector 44, Gurgaon – 122003, India.
Phone: + 91 – 124 - 4947000
Pragya is a non-governmental, development organization working to improve the lives of underserved populations in several developing countries. The organization delivers integrated and holistic development projects in the areas of food security, gender, education, biodiversity conservation, renewable energy, agriculture and water management. Pragya is currently operating in India, Nepal, Bangladesh and Kenya in the global south and in the UK and USA. (http://www.pragya.org)
Pragya invites applications for the following position:
Position: Manager, Operations
Location: Gurgaon, India
Over-all in charge of projects undertaken in Bangladesh, India, Kenya and in Nepal.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Monitoring and Coordination of the country offices and partner interfaces towards effective delivery of projects, and management of project personnel, providing appropriate guidance
- Regular planning for, and tracking & coordination of projects, for the achievement of related targets, ensuring necessary technical inputs for related activities
- Documentation of project activities and preparing regular reports on achievements and plan-to-results gap statements, and
- Providing regular feedback to the Board, and coordinating with it for project planning and achievement of project objectives.
The person will be required to be self-motivated and should ideally possess the following:
- Qualifications: Masters' degree or equivalent
- Experience: Ten years
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of activities and drive to completion.
- Language: Good communication skills and strong command over English language
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis as and when we receive and thus the candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest.
Please note that we will be able to communicate with only the shortlisted candidates at each stage of the selection process.
To apply: Click https://pragya.org/joinus
Please send an email to email@example.com with subject: India - Manager, Operations