Webinar and Event Coordination Specialist for CCBO (US-based Remote)
Remote - Based
- Organization: Tetra Tech - Modern Cooking for Healthy Forests
- Location: Remote | Remote - Based
- Grade: Mid level - Mid level
- Conference Services
- Managerial positions
- Closing Date: 2023-06-21
The USAID-funded Clean Cities Blue Ocean project in the USA, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development, is currently accepting expressions of interest for Webinar and Event Coordination Specialist. This is a US-based remote position. This position may either be filled on a long-term full-time contract or as a part-time consultancy depending on the preference of the selected candidate.
The Webinar and Event Coordination Specialist will be responsible for leading the design, development, and execution of virtual events and training, as well as supporting the coordination of select in-person events.
The Specialist will work closely with the Director of Program Coordination, Communications, and Outreach, relevant program technical staff, and program partners to lead the production of virtual webinars, trainings, and other events—from conceptualization to development, production, execution, and post-event wrap up to produce high-quality knowledge sharing and training activities that transfer the program knowledge, skills, and lessons learned. The Specialist will support each “event” from end to end, working to set up the event in the online platform and develop promotional materials; coordinate with speakers to confirm their participation, coordinate roles and responsibilities, and gather relevant information; assemble and coordinate supporting presentation files and media; lead pre-recordings of events with speakers and manage run of show for live events; and track event analytics/performance.
*Manage event calendar and schedule to program events (approximately two per month).
* Design and develop new learning activities and events. Coordinate with technical staff and program partners to design event objectives, agendas, identify presenters/speakers, and determine required supporting materials.
* Set up confirmed events in ON24 platform, including registration page and tailoring of the customized CCBO webinar console to include relevant features for each event (i.e., enable polls, resources to be shared, chat).
* Manage event promotion, including through the development of blast promotional email and management of contact database. Develop social media cards and posts.
* Work with technical team and identified presenters to develop and/or review and compile “event” materials, i.e., presentations, handouts, and any other supplementary material. This may include developing new materials or customizing and adapting existing materials for use in current training needs.
* Coordinate and lead recording sessions for simulated-live events. Schedule recording session/s with presenters, lead recording sessions, and support post-recording video editing of session, as necessary.
* Coordinate with identified speakers ahead of event and conduct dry run/s, as needed for events.
* Manage run of show of events as they air live as lead producer and to triage any technical issues, manage attendee chat, and other webinar features.
* Perform post-event wrap-up, including tracking and analyzing event analytics and optimize future events using past event analytics.
* Evaluate and report on event success.
* Bachelor’s degree in communications/marketing or other relevant subject area
* A minimum of two years’ related experience in communications, event management, professional training, or facilitation or curriculum design, preferably for international audiences
* Demonstrated experience using virtual webinar/meeting platforms to manage and conduct virtual events and/or trainings
* Experience end to end producing events ranging from 50-500 people
* Extremely detail-oriented with exceptional organizational and project management skills, accustomed to multitasking in a fast-paced environment
* Basic video editing skills preferred
* Ability to adapt to rapidly changing schedules and deadlines
* Detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
* Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that your Cover Letter and CV/Resume are uploaded and submit only the requested documentation as part of your application. Incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Apply online at: https://bit.ly/43kgQOf
Please indicate where did you see this Tetra Tech’s ad.
At Tetra Tech, health and safety play a vital role in our success. Tetra Tech’s employees work together to comply with all applicable health & safety practices and protocols, including health orders and regulations related to COVID-19 that are mandated by local, state and federal authorities.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 21,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 450 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.