RFP for Conducting Baseline, Midline and End Line under the Project âForti...
- Organization: MAMTA HIMC
- Location: Mumbai
- Grade: Consultancy - Consultant - Contractors Agreement
- Project and Programme Management
- Closing Date: 2023-06-10
RFP for conducting Baseline, Midline and End Line under the Project “Fortified Multigrain & Millet based Supplementation to address Malnutrition in 3-5 years old Children in Rural Communities of Maharashtra”
MAMTA Health Institute for Mother and Child (MAMTA-HIMC) is a leading National-level not-for-profit institution registered under society Registration Act 1956. In the last 30 years, MAMTA has evolved in to a leading, multi-pronged, institution and is focused on empowering people and communities; building capacities; forging partnerships and alliances; building evidences on implementation as a science to advance policy and programme investments for health and nutrition of the marginalized. MAMTA works in 20 States through the mechanism of direct intervention, community mobilization, health system strengthening, networking and policy advocacy in close partnership with Government and Public health systems, civil societies, academic institutions, corporate sector and the community at large.
MAMTA extends its work in four broad thematic areas:
- Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition (MCHN)
- Youth Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (YSRHR)
- Communicable Diseases (CDs) such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis ‘B’ & ‘C’
- Non-Communicable Diseases (NCDs)
For more information, please visit: www.mamtahimc.in
About the Proposal:
As a part of our project on “Fortified Multigrain & Millet based Supplementation to address Malnutrition in 3-5 years old Children in Rural Communities of Maharashtra”, MAMTA_HIMC is seeking proposals from qualified and experienced agency for undertaking baseline, mid line and end line assessment in the project area (Maval block, Pune, Maharashtra). The period of the engagement will be for 1 month each at baseline, midline and end-line respectively. The quotation submitted will be valid for 6 months or until the end of the project period.
- Inception report to be shared within 7 days of the contract with MAMTA.
- Baseline / mid-line / end-line assessment in select areas (socio-economic-demographic back ground data, dietary diversity, food access and insecurity, WASH, access to Govt. Services etc.).
- The data to be collected using MAMTA’s MIS.
- Report to be shared with all indicators and domain wise analysis electronically.
- Before finalization of the report, agency should make a final presentation to MAMTA team detailing the findings of the study and incorporate suggestions provided.
The study and data collected including photographs is the property of MAMTA-HIMC and the agency shall not use them in any form without written permission from a competent authority in MAMTA HIMC.
Eligible Agency interested must submit, the following document for internal review:
- A statement of interest with a cover letter indicating the agency’s interest in the project highlighting its qualities to perform this project and previous experiences.
- A summary of firm’s experience in requested service areas, highlighting the agency’s experience of working with CSR entities.
- Nominate 1 Nodal person from the agency who will be responsible for the task.
- The financial proposal in Indian Rupees with Budget Narrative (As a justification on the basis of each proposed cost in the budget cost heads and how it is calculated).
- All proposals must be, in the English language, signed and dated by an authorized employee of the agency.
- One sample report of similar studies conducted in the past.
Application Process -
All applicants (company/agency/institutional) if applicable, should follow the Government of India guidelines/policy for the Prevention of Sexual Harassment (PoSH) at the workplace. As part of the application process, you are required to share the status of the Internal Complaints Committee (ICC). If the committee is not incorporated, then under what criteria is it not enacted.
Interested agencies/organisations/individuals must submit the proposal highlighting the process, portfolio of past work, financial proposal and the timeline for the project. The technical and financial quotations should be sent in soft copy over email at email@example.com by 11 PM, 10th June 2023 with the subject line “RFP for Conducting the Baseline, Midline and End Line Assessment under the Project “Fortified Multigrain & Millet based Supplementation to address Malnutrition in 3-5 years old Children in Rural Communities of Maharashtra”.
Incomplete applications, with out required attachment, and applications received after the deadline will not be part of the selection process. The selection team will only contact shortlisted applicants.
Mamta HIMC has a policy of erasing all confidential information, ideas/concepts submitted in proposals/applications after the selection process is completed. "Confidentiality of Applicants"Mamta shall not be liable to share the list of shortlisted applicants with any party outside the organisation. The organization takes all necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of applicants, and shall not disclose any personal information, process and data related to the application, except as required by law.