Project Officer, CNHA
Project Officer, CNHA
- Job ID
- International Positions
- Employment Status
The incumbent will work under the Sr. Technical Manager to accomplish the project objectives maintaining Jhpiego's global standards. S/he will provide overall program support for administration, financial and logistics issues to implement the field level activities as well as national level dissemination and closeout meeting of the project.
"This position is for Bangladesh locals"
- Prepare activity budget in consultation with the program team following the project work plan.
- Prepare and submit activity expenses to finance team with relevant evidence, supportive documents for reconciliation.
- Maintain stock of supplies and logistics required for program implementation including sharing of availability or need of procurement with the program team on time.
- Raise procurement request as per program need following approval and support the procurement team to complete procurement process and supply the goods to the end users.
- Prepare draft Bangla letter for issuing GO in different occasions.
- Provide support to the CNHA team in organizing events, meetings, workshops etc. Coordinate and communicate all relevant program people and govt. stakeholders for successful event management.
- Assist the program team for implementing the field level activities as required.
- Adhere Jhpiego's financial and operational policies to accomplish the project activities.
- Carry out any other tasks assigned by the supervisor and senior management team.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme's goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
Masters in Business Studies / Management/ Finance & Accounting from reputed academic institute.
Relevant experience in INGO for minimum 3-5 years.
- Computer literacy with particular skills in Bijoy52 bangla typing, MS Excel, MS Word, MSPower Point and MS Outlook.
- Excellent inter-personnel skills and ability to work in team environment.
- Willingness for field visit using public transportation to accomplish the assignments.
- Be willing to take on extra responsibilities in order to achieve the goals/objectives set by the organization
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: