Program Information Manager
International Relief – Virginia Beach, VA
Operation Blessing (OB) is seeking an experienced Program Information Manager to manage international program information across all organizational pillars and programs. This professional will develop dossiers, proposals, and reports for major donors. Work as a liaison between the International, Philanthropy, and Integrated Media departments regarding information and donor communications for international humanitarian programs in assigned regions.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in English/journalism, Communications, or a related field
- 1-2 years of professional communication, media, or public relations experience
- Experience in non-profit humanitarian development highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals and reports with strong editing ability
- Excellent administrative support and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Skills in Adobe Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign required
- Creative thinker with research and problem-solving skills
- Ability to fluently read, write and speak English. Spanish language skills a plus
- Strong ability to handle multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent cross-cultural and interpersonal skills with ability to establish effective rapport with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to take initiative, be innovative, work independently as well as function as part of a dynamic team
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30% of the year
Operation Blessing (OB) is a non-profit humanitarian organization that provides strategic relief on an ongoing basis through core programs such as hunger relief, medical care, clean water, and disaster relief. Headquartered in beautiful Virginia Beach, VA, OB offers a professional and rewarding work environment, competitive salary, and full benefits package.
If you meet the listed qualifications and are in agreement with OB’s mission and purpose, please click apply or visit our OB Job Board.
We are unable to give full consideration to resumes without applications.