A HEALTH AND NUTRITION PROGRAMME MANAGER
Created in 1979, Action contre la Faim is a non-governmental organization that fights against hunger. Its charter of humanitarian principals- independence, neutrality, non-discrimination, free and direct access to victims, professionalism, transparency - has been part of its identity for more than 40 years. Its mission is to save lives by eliminating hunger through the prevention, detection and treatment of under-nutrition, particularly during and after emergency situations linked to conflicts or natural disasters. Action contre la Faim focuses its actions on 5 main areas of expertise: Nutrition and Health - Mental Health, Psychosocial Support and Protection - Food Security and Livelihoods - Water, Sanitation and Hygiene - Advocacy. In 2021, Action contre la Faim provided aid to 25 million people in more than 46 countries worldwide. www.actioncontrelafaim.org
As a Health and Nutrition (H&N) Program Manager, you implement H&N activities in Dnipropetrovska, Sumska, Donetska, Zaporizka and Kharkiv oblats, define strategies and coordinate Action Contre la Faim's interventions in this field of activities.
More precisely, as main responsabilities you :
- Design and and evaluate ACFs emergency H&N interventions in the East Region, namely Oblast of Dnipro, Kharkiv and Zaporija.
- Monitor, manage and coordinate H&N activities, medicine supplies, activity reports.
- Develop technical capacity and mentor emergency H&N teams.
- Represent ACF and bring its positions in the field of health and nutrition at the level of the Oblast and develop local partnerships.
- Support health authorities in organisation of relevant training for their teams as per the training needs identified.
- You are a nurse or a doctor.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of previous experience working with international H&N programs.
- You are fluent in english (both written and spoken), and preferably in ukrainian too.
- You have excellent negociation skills.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS / SALARY
- 6 months fixed term contract under French or Ukrainian labor law
- Remuneration package and competitive benefits
ACF is committed to people with disabilities and actively fights against all forms of discrimination.
Pour postuler, cliquez sur ce lien / To apply, please click on this following link : apply here
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: