Communications Student Assistant (m-f-d)
FSC works to take care of our forests and those who rely on them: by protecting plant and animal species, Indigenous Peoples’ rights, forest workers’ safety, and much more. We achieve this through FSC certification, ensuring forests around the world are responsibly managed. For more information on FSC, visit our website at www.fsc.org.
If this sounds exciting to you, you have found the right place to work!
- Research and analyses of content and social media trends, campaigns, case studies, benchmarks, and other information that contribute to improving FSC communication plans and activities.
- Track and monitor the analytics of social media and other digital channels.
- Contribute to the FSC photo and video library management.
- Participate in the brainstorming and execution of projects and campaigns.
- Assist with the coordination of communication materials.
- Support with campaigns and events reporting.
- You are currently enrolled at university in the Bonn area and eligible to work in Germany.
- You are pursuing a degree in Communications, Social Media, Mass Media or similar.
- You are committed to FSC’s mission and values.
- You thrive working with people from all over the world and all kinds of backgrounds.
- You live in commuting distance to our Bonn offices.
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of German, French or Spanish is a plus.
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office suite.
- Familiarity with Social media monitoring tools.
- Competence in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or video editing software is a plus.
Terms and Conditions
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- Working hours: 15-20 hours per week (ideally across 3- 5 days per week).
- Duration: 12 months with an opportunity to extend.
- Remuneration: 12€ gross per hour.
- Location: FSC office Bonn, Germany.
How to Apply
- Please apply via our website by submitting your CV in English.
- Please include in your CV the information about your start and estimated end date (month and year) of your enrolment at the current University.
- Please do not send any photos of yourself.
- The deadline for applications is 26 September 2023 (CET).
We will confirm receipt of your application. However, only candidates shortlisted for an interview will be further contacted and will receive notice of the outcome of the selection process. Should you not receive a confirmation of receipt please check your spam filter and if you cannot find it there contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be informed, that by applying for this position you automatically accept our Data Protection Information on processing your personal data.
Please note, that you will be informed by HR if you are shortlisted. In this case you would be expected to complete a short assignment (about 2 hours).
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: