Summer 2024 Internship Program
Important Notice to Candidates: Early Submission for the Summer 2024 Internship Program
We appreciate your interest in the Summer 2024 Internship Program, and we welcome early submissions of expressions of interest. However, we want to provide clarity regarding the application process. Please take note of the following information:
- Assessment and Interview Schedule: Kindly be aware that our assessment and interview process for the Summer 2024 Internship Program will commence in February/March 2024.
We encourage you to refer to the annual recruitment process timeline outlined below for a more detailed overview:
- Acceptance of Applications: December 2023 to February 2024
- Application Deadline: Mid February 2024
- Selection Process: End-February to March
- Offer to Successful Candidates: March
- Program Start / Onboarding: June 2024
Summer 2024 Internship Program
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 106 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized at USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Working with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
The program aims to offer postgraduate students an opportunity to gain relevant work experience while contributing to the growth and success of AIIB.
Applicants must have excellent academic records and professional qualifications while possessing strong communication, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills. The program is open to candidates of any citizenship.
- Education: Candidates must be enrolled in a full-time masteral or doctoral study program from an internationally recognized institution with plans to return to school. Candidates working toward degrees in areas aligned with AIIB’s institutional goals are preferred.
- Experience: Relevant professional work experience (including summer jobs and internships) would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Communication: Fluent in oral and written English.
- AIIB Employment Restriction Policy: A partner or close relative of an AIIB staff member shall not be eligible to apply for internship.
Interns will receive USD80 per workday.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability or sexual orientation.
Join AIIB’s mission to finance Infrastructure for Tomorrow, promote sustainable infrastructure investments and improve social and economic outcomes in Asia and beyond.