Chief Of Party- Georgia
Dexis is a professional services firm that solves the most pressing social challenges in complex environments, paving the way for a more secure and prosperous world.
Dexis embraces diversity, equity, and inclusion and strives to build and maintain a safe environment where we celebrate diverse backgrounds, treat everyone with respect, and value the unique lived experiences each person brings based on their race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, military or veteran status, national origin, age, marital status or family status and related conditions.
At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Dexis is seeking an experienced Chief of Party to provide monitoring and evaluation and learning (MEL) technical services for an upcoming multi-year contract with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Missions in Georgia. This is a long-term position expected to start in May 2024 based in Tbilisi, Georgia. This position is contingent upon award.
- Will provide vision and overall leadership to manage the achievement of contract results.
- Facilitate the intended mutually supportive relationship between and among project results.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with USAID on day-to-day project implementation and management issues.
- Supervise the work of all personnel assigned to tasks under the contract.
- Ensure timely, accurate and user-friendly reporting on the progress and status of all services provided under the contract.
- Ensure the USAID compliance and integrity of all project operations.
- Master’s degree in a social science, development studies or a related field.
- Minimum of 15+ years of progressively increasing responsibility in managing large comprehensive contracts of similar nature, size and complexity.
- At least three years of experience as a COP, demonstrating professional interaction with senior U.S. and foreign government officials.
- Five (5) years of experience in learning and adapting, improving business processes, or communications preferred.
- Working knowledge of and experience with USG-funded program management, policies, regulations and procedures
- Excellent managerial, writing, and communications skills in order to develop excellent collaborative working relationships with staff, implementing partners, and other USG activities.
- Excellent English writing, speaking, and presentation skills.
- Experience with USAID or another similar donor with quality past performance references.
Dexis is on a mission to help solve today’s most pressing global political, social, and economic challenges and create a world where all people are safe and prosperous. As a Dexis employee, you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. Our motto is “find a way or make a way” — that’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, apply now!
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, pregnancy, disability, age, genetic information, military service, veteran status, ethnicity, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, childbirth and related medical conditions, including lactation, or any other protected class under applicable law.
If you are hired for a position that is paid from the Dexis home office, you will be required to submit proof that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine unless you qualify for a legally recognized medical or religious exception to the vaccine requirement. This does not apply to AL, AZ, FL, KS, MT, NH, ND, or TX residents.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: