Senior Manager â TBBT
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
RFQ Nº UNFPA/IND/RFQ/2023/035
UNFPA hereby solicits a quotation for the following service:
“Branding and Communication Strategy”
This Request for Quotation is open to all legally constituted companies that can provide the requested services in the country, or through an authorized representative.
I. About UNFPA
UNFPA, the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), is an international development agency that works to deliver a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every child birth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled.
UNFPA is the lead UN agency that expands the possibilities for women and young people to lead healthy sexual and reproductive lives. To read more about UNFPA, please go to: UNFPA about us
Service Requirements/Terms of Reference (ToR)
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is implementing a project aimed at advancing awareness, advocacy, and information distribution related to reproductive health, family planning, and gender equality. The project targets the states of Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan in India. Recognizing the significance of effective communication in achieving project goals, UNFPA seeks to engage a qualified Communications and Media Agency to develop a comprehensive branding and communication strategy for the project.
- Conduct analysis of primary stakeholders (internal and external) and a representative audience to determine perceptions on SRHR, and submit a findings summary
- Conceptualize a comprehensive Communications Strategy in line with the My Rights-My Choices project being implemented by UNFPA India (including digital and social media and risk mitigation, including media engagement) at the National level and State Strategies for the two intervention geographies of Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh for the project period. This should include landscape mapping, situation analysis, stakeholder and target audience mapping in the intervention geographies from the community level to the systems level.
- Creating awareness on SRHR o Increasing the uptake of modern contraceptives
- Create a cohesive communication framework to facilitate advocacy efforts, information dissemination, and knowledge sharing among stakeholders
- Develop a set of key messages aimed at behaviour change of the target audiences.
- Develop a national social media advocacy campaign to promote behaviour change and uptake of the modern contraceptives.
- Develop a national social media campaign targeting regressive social norms which hamper reproductive health and rights and gender equality. ? Develop a brand identity (including and not limited to: brand mission, vision, values, slogan/tagline, personality, value proposition, brand positioning etc.).
- Propose a visual identity and create a brand book and visual identity standard manual that governs the use of the identity including design and layout of publications and communication information materials to ensure standardization and uniformity of the project related communications.
- Conduct training sessions and workshops for staff and key stakeholders on the brand book and visual identity standard manual that governs the use of this identity and how to best project the brand, mission, vision, values and mandate across all communication (written, printed, digital and events).
- Edit and design the project reports and share on a monthly, quarterly/ annual basis as per the agreed timelines.
- Factor in technical inputs and rounds of changes from UNFPA and the Govt. counterparts on the Communications and Media Strategy and finalized after UNFPA’s endorsement.
Organization Experience and Competencies
- At Least 10 years’ experience in communications and executing successful brand strategies - conceptualisation, analytics, planning and presentation.
- Organization: Description of organizational capability, size, general reputation, experience in branding and communication strategies, graphic and web design, and content management.
- References: As references, kindly provide information indicating the nature of previous similar projects (including United Nations Agencies), the value of the associated contracts, the duration, and client contact information.
- Methodology: Understanding of the task objective, including project working approach and methodology, and proposed timeline for required project outputs.
- Personnel: Description of personnel qualifications and competencies, and the ability to work in English and Arabic. Please provide CVs for staff participating in the project.
- Availability: Confirm that the named personnel are available to commence work immediately.
- Samples: Bidders must include with their submission samples of their work which correspond to the required project outputs.
Proposals should be prepared based on the guidelines set forth in Section III above, along with a properly filled out and signed price quotation form, and are to be sent by email to the email ID indicated below no later than: Saturday, 30th September 2023 at 23:59 hours IST ].
Name of contact person at UNFPA:
Email address of contact person:
For detailed information, please check the complete version of the RFQ attached below.