The Division of Information Technology provides support to the IAEA in the field of information and communication technology (ICT), including information systems for technical programmes and management. It is responsible for planning, developing and implementing an ICT strategy, for setting and enforcing common ICT standards throughout the Secretariat and for managing central ICT services. The IAEA's ICT infrastructure comprises hardware and software platforms, and cloud and externally-hosted services. The Division has implemented an IT service management model based on ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library) and Prince2 (Projects in a Controlled Environment) best practices.
The Consultant - ERP Finance/OGA will provide functional and technical support to handle product enhancement and operational support.
Functions / Key Results Expected
- Provide solutions for assigned Oracle EBS projects, change requests and production issues. Define requirements, propose and implement solutions in collaboration with business process owners.
- Deliver solutions and documentation using recognized best practice processes and methodologies, for example using ITIL and Oracle AIMS.
- Identify process and system improvements and propose solutions to resolve/mitigate issues in the areas of Oracle Projects, Grants Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Cash Management, and Treasury. Plan and organize the deliverables focusing on priorities and driving for excellence in line with the IAEAs quality management and results based programming approach.
- Create requirements, functional design, strong technical skills, design and test planning documentation for all deliverables. Coordinate and complete system and Users Acceptance testing using OATS whenever feasible.
- Provide solutions for issues on integrations with several legacy systems as required for the delivery of agreed projects.
- Provide advice to the development and implementation of user support and training modules and manuals. Deliver training to end users in support of any new delivered feature and functionality.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree - University degree in Commerce, Finance, accounting, IT or related field
- At least 8 years work experience as Oracle Functional Consultant.
- Consulting expertise, being able to handle multiple stakeholders with various demands, derive requirements, facilitate CRPs and other requirement sessions, analyze problems and provide solutions.
- Experience in Oracle R12 and strong direct receivables/billing experience.
In depth knowledge of EBS Financial modules including\: General Ledger (GL), Receivables (AR), Projects (PPM) and Oracle Grants Accounting (OGA) with good working knowledge of Payables (AP) and Cash Management (CM). Familiarity with PBCS (Hyperion) an asset.
In-depth knowledge of financial management, preferably with a good understanding of the requirements in the international public sector e.g. IPSAS or USGAAP standards.
- Knowledge of international banking rules, regulations and standards highly desirable.
- Knowledge in building simple to medium-complexity queries in SQL (use of joins, subqueries, "filters") utilizing EBS core tables/views as well as custom data models (e.g., ODI staging tables).
- Knowledge in technical design, development, deployment and operation in Oracle ERP R12.
- Good oral and written command of English. Knowledge of other official IAEA languages (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) is an asset.
The remuneration for this consultancy is a daily fee of up to a maximum of € 185, based on qualifications and experience. In case duty travel is required within the assignment, a daily subsistence allowance (DSA) and travel costs are provided. Health coverage and pension fund are the responsibility of the incumbent.