PSP Associate (Data Analyst)
Hardship Level (not applicable for home-based)A (least hardship)
Family Type (not applicable for home-based)
CONTR Local Entry and Mid-Level Support
Staff Member / Affiliate Type
Target Start Date
November 30, 2023
Job Posting End Date
1. General Background
Terms of Reference
The Global Operations team within PSP is responsible for coordinating fundraising activities and sets targets and reports on performance for the fundraising network. The incumbent is a member of the global Operations team and will support the team in further maintaining and improving the planning and reporting tools currently in place.
2. Purpose and Scope of Assignment
Under the overall supervision of ICT Officer and Assistant PSP Officer, the incumbent will assist in the following:
• Prepare quarterly reports templates and monitor the completeness and accuracy of quarterly reports submitted using the established reporting tools.
• Consolidate quarterly reports.
• Ensure that the reports in SharePoint are up to date.
• Develop reports and visualizations based on business needs.
• Assist in establishing and maintain local databases with the complete information.
• Develop SQL queries, create tables, and stored procedure, views based on project requirements.
• Knowledge of PowerBI and DAX or Oracle Analytics Cloud
• Basic knowledge of Data Warehouse
• Prepare templates and monitor the completeness and accuracy reports submitted.
• Support the fundraising network end-users for established reporting queries.
• Perform data analysis with large amounts of data: facts, figures to find conclusions.
• Perform other related duties as required.
3. Qualifications and Experience
• High School Degree required
• Preferred Bachelor’s degree in fields like math, statistics, computer science, business administration and other relevant fields.
b. Work Experience
• Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience with a High School Diploma and 2 years of relevant working experience with a Bachelors, Master or Doctorate degree.
• Previous working experience with the UN and/or exposure to work in similar contexts is considered an advantage.
• Experienced in using Business Intelligence solutions (reports, dashboards, scorecards) using Power BI, SQL and Excel or Oracle technologies.
c. Key Competencies
• Fluent in English
• Good communication and writing skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Determination to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work with others and to be a team player.
• Strong ability to produce and analyse reports rapidly.
• Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, Access).
• Office 365, SharePoint Information Delivery Skills or equivalent technology.
This position is located in Bangkok, Thailand.
This is a full-time position with a start date as soon as possible and initially up to the end of 2024 with the possibility of an extension.
Kindly note that this is a local recruitment and only Thai nationals will be considered eligible for this position.
Standard Job Description
Other informationLICA 6 - Global Ops positionThis position doesn't require a functional clearance