VAC-10001 HART - International Security Manager (ISM) - EOI
CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
|Overview of position||
This is an Expression of Interest position with Hart.
The International Security Manager (ISM) position would be directing the workforce as well as the liaison with the SMSO and the Project Manager.
The ISM must be available at all times to receive and implement orders or special instructions from the SMSO.
In order to be available at all times, the International Security Manager (ISM) shall be accommodated on site.
Reporting to the Project Manager and SMSO.
Qualifications and skills
· Successful completion of university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma OR a qualification in the National Qualifications, Degree OR equivalent and attested police or/and military education or training or an award of an equivalent rank;
· Valid Category 'C' driving license.
· IT and radio literate; conversant with Sat phones (e.g., Iridium, Thuraya) and GPS systems
· Proficient user in English language
Be physically able to perform all general duties, functions and activities.
Specific professional experience
·Professional experience of which minimum 5 years in a management position in an international operational environment (international is defined as a country outside the home nation of the applicant);
·Experience in Close Protection-related tasks of minimum 5 years;
·Professional experience in management of personnel for minimum of 5 years;
·Professional experience in management of personnel in large teams;
·Professional experience of working in Somalia is desirable, but not essential.
·Be physically fit to perform all assigned duties;
· At no stage of the recruitment process will CTG ask candidates for a fee. This includes during the application stage, interview, assessment and training.
· CTG has a zero tolerance to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA) which is outlined in its Code of Conduct. Protection from SEA is everyone’s responsibility and all staff are required to adhere to CTG’s Code of Conduct at all times.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: