SGP (Small Grants Programme) Intern
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
UNDP does not tolerate sexual exploitation and abuse, any kind of harassment, including sexual harassment, and discrimination. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks.
GEF Small Grants Programme is a global initiative. By providing financial and technical support to projects that conserve and restore the environment while enhancing people's well-being and livelihoods, SGP demonstrates that community action can maintain the fine balance between human needs and environmental imperatives.
SGP Global: https://sgp.undp.org
SGP China: http://www.gefsgp.cn/
Duties and Responsibilities
The major responsibility in the team is to support The GEF Small Grants Programme (SGP) mainly focusing on:
• Supporting workshop/training organization;
• Translation and proof reading for SGP related documents;
• Project information updating (database and website);
• Maintaining close relationship with NGO partners via social media and campaigns;
• Drafting meeting minutes
• Supporting project Monitoring &Evaluation
• Ad hoc assignments
• Fluency in English and Chinese
• Background on environment, communication
• Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web based management systems
• General understanding of NGO and international development issues.
Required Skills and Experience
Master degree in environment or international development.
However, we have found similar vacancies for you: